HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 22, 2010, 07:08 PM
United States, FL, Palmetto
Joined Apr 2009
16 Posts
Discussion
RC Dude Hobby Shop

Just ordered some hyperion servos from RCDude online. They have free shipping on 100 or more. I put in East instead of West on the street and the post office sent it back to them. I got an email from Randy there notifying me of the mix up. I gave them the correct address and he is shipping them back out to me no extra postage charge. What a great company! Shipping is super quick and I would bet I have them here in Fl. by Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks RCDude Hobbies
www.rcdude.com

Yowser
yowser is offline Find More Posts by yowser
to remove ads between posts
Old May 23, 2010, 08:54 PM
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Rockmart
Joined Oct 2004
5,824 Posts
Yeah Randy is a GREAT guy i can't say enough nice things about him, he is only one i buy scorpion motors from, most time 2 days its in my hands
epoweredrc is online now Find More Posts by epoweredrc
Old May 24, 2010, 03:25 PM
Account closed - user passed away
Chicago
Joined Nov 2009
333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc View Post
Yeah Randy is a GREAT guy i can't say enough nice things about him, he is only one i buy scorpion motors from, most time 2 days its in my hands
Same here with the great service, and Randy is very helpful with suggesting power set-up's....very fast shipping, and what i really like is that he usually has everything in stock so I don't have to order from multiple vendors.

Mike McCormick, Chicago area
Patron is offline Find More Posts by Patron
Old May 24, 2010, 04:57 PM
Pa.
Joined Mar 2009
837 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowser View Post
Just ordered some hyperion servos from RCDude online. They have free shipping on 100 or more. I put in East instead of West on the street and the post office sent it back to them. I got an email from Randy there notifying me of the mix up. I gave them the correct address and he is shipping them back out to me no extra postage charge. What a great company! Shipping is super quick and I would bet I have them here in Fl. by Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks RCDude Hobbies
www.rcdude.com

Yowser
you know it would not hurt if you say hi to the postal worker that way they remember you and east / west dont mean a thing that is if your in small town
dude7422 is offline Find More Posts by dude7422
Old Oct 06, 2010, 10:21 PM
Go Oregon Football!
Talent OR
Joined Nov 2007
306 Posts
RC Dude

Best thing about Randy is he is honest!
He will not feed you a line of bullsh*t about how he has everything in stock and then not ship your stuff. I have yet to place an order with him that did not arrive in two days or less with my complete order inside.

Ok, you may say that his prices are not the rock-bottom ones you find at Hobbyking or places like Atomic, but he is always available during business hours, he sells quality items, and he will be in business a year from now (I certainly hope he's around a whole lot longer than that )!

Matt
Southern Oregon
MadCap231ex is offline Find More Posts by MadCap231ex
Old Oct 07, 2010, 01:01 AM
United States, CA, Ontario
Joined Mar 2002
7,788 Posts
Ive also had good luck with rc dude , too bad i cant say the same for the motor i bought from them , i wont say the name but it rimes with or-pion , i sent it back to the mfg , "its a 2 or 3 week time frame for repairs" fri will be 4 weeks for the FIRST one i sent in .....
Dennis Everett is online now Find More Posts by Dennis Everett
Old Oct 07, 2010, 11:25 PM
Go Oregon Football!
Talent OR
Joined Nov 2007
306 Posts
Orpion motor

How old is it? I think they have a two year warranty and Randy is pretty good on helping to replace a defective product.

Matt
MadCap231ex is offline Find More Posts by MadCap231ex
Old Oct 08, 2010, 08:05 PM
Joined Mar 2002
7,788 Posts
LOL , it was 2 days old when i sent it back , i got a call from them(inov8tive) today saying it would be replaced "soon"....your right Randy has been really good to work with , when i buy more scorps , will be from them ...
Old Oct 09, 2010, 03:07 PM
USA, MO, St Charles
Joined Nov 2005
987 Posts
+ 1 for rcdude.com I placed my second order from them today and it was processed in under 7 minutes and shipped.
patrick181 is offline Find More Posts by patrick181
Old Oct 15, 2010, 11:23 AM
Joined Mar 2002
7,788 Posts
Yes , good guys at RC Dude , when i was having problems getting a scorip replaces ( LOL still am ) they emailed me asking if there was anything they could do , scorip said they were sending replacement last thurs , still no motor ..........
Old Nov 03, 2010, 11:47 AM
Just "plane addicted"...
Pennsylvania
Joined May 2010
73 Posts
RCDude is great to deal with.

I ordered some batteries and parts. One of the parts was incorrect and Randy, sent out a new part right away.

He's knows his stuff and ships quickly. I would definitely deal with RCDude again.
BacknRC is offline Find More Posts by BacknRC