HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 16, 2014, 07:21 AM
United States, TX, McKinney
Joined Jun 2014
41 Posts
Discussion
In need of SPM files for a NEW DX6

I just purchased a NEW DX6 and need some help. dose anyone have an SPM file for an align Trex 450 sport V2, I'm looking for a basic setup to help me with understanding the programing process. also looking for the Blade Nano CP x setup. I have been using a DX5e.
Thanks in Advance~
Keith93611 is offline Find More Posts by Keith93611
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2014, 09:35 PM
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined May 2014
686 Posts
I'm surprised there hasn't been any activity here. I recently upgraded to a DX6 and was surprised to find that there isn't a ready-made repository for at least all of Horizon's own BNF products.
James_S is offline Find More Posts by James_S
Old Yesterday, 07:16 AM
Look out below
United States, OR, McMinnville
Joined Aug 2011
1,295 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...16&postcount=3
On HH site there is a download.
mcnowhere is offline Find More Posts by mcnowhere
Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined May 2014
686 Posts
Yeah I found that, it has a bunch of stuff but certainly not everything. I had to make my own for for my Nano QX and CP helis. It would be nice if they had the SPM files available for download on the product page of each BNF model they sell. Some generic starter files for various types of planes and helis would be nice too, and maybe a repository of user-created SPM files. It's the sort of convenience that would set apart a premium product from the cheap Chinese stuff.
James_S is offline Find More Posts by James_S
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM
Look out below
United States, OR, McMinnville
Joined Aug 2011
1,295 Posts
If it is out there Andy K from my link will know where the spm file is. Send him a pm or ask in the thread of each plane or heli. He is also in the Radio thread for the 6- 9 -18 very often.
mcnowhere is offline Find More Posts by mcnowhere
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Heli's rule!
Midvale, Utah, USA
Joined Mar 2005
8,751 Posts
you can use SPM files made for the DX9 and DX18 as well. It just wont use anything past channel 6, but everything else will work.
dacaur is offline Find More Posts by dacaur