SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 08, 2015, 09:33 AM
Joined Mar 2009
195 Posts
Bob. are you saying you put the BL tail motor on the new F49 board and it did not play well, or the stock F-45 board and you are waiting for the F-49 board. The reason I'm asking is because Banggood is selling an F-45 fully BL with I think an F-49 board all already installed for like $109. I do not think the BL tail will make mine fly better, I just hate the noisy brushed tail and my brand new one sounds like crap. Oh, and camera wise, I decided to wait and camera up another bird later on because the quad market seems to rule there. I'm just waiting on a fresh battery and maybe install another Extreme fly bar. Steve, thanks and I think your right. The banggood batteries are not the best so a 30c is on order. Scottheli
scottheli is offline Find More Posts by scottheli
to remove ads between posts