New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 28, 2015, 05:30 PM
Find More Posts by pogo805
Joined Jul 2015
1 Posts
Help!
Simple OSD for Nasa M lite?

Thanks in advance. I have a Naza M lite FC mounted on a DJI Flamewheel quad. I am looking for an inexpensive and simple to setup OSD. I know I should probably upgrade my FC and use the stock one but cost is a factor and I'm hoping I can find one that will work with what I have. I see this one for sale and wonder if it works well and is simple to setup?

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/fpv-fligh...-lite-gps.html

I'm new to FPV and a bit of a kook. A basic OSD should work for me until I get more experience and then I'll do some serious upgrading. Any other ones I should consider? Thanks.
pogo805 is offline Find More Posts by pogo805
to remove ads between posts