SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 21, 2015, 02:05 PM
Find More Posts by HighLife420
United States, FL, Coral Springs
Joined Oct 2011
80 Posts
Anyone have a Pinic quad frame? Would love to see some of the different frames with the nqx internals. Thinking about picking up one.
HighLife420 is online now Find More Posts by HighLife420
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 21, 2015, 08:03 PM
Find More Posts by kodak_jack
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
10,632 Posts
You'd better get over to the thread for that group. If you start posting that stuff on this thread, people get a little perturbed.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...36987&page=220
kodak_jack is offline Find More Posts by kodak_jack
Old Jul 22, 2015, 01:55 PM
Find More Posts by rschoi_75
United States, CA, Glendale
Joined Apr 2009
11 Posts
Just wanted to say that thanks this thread again. I was searching around this thread, and I found the posts about the miniaviation.com lipos. I picked up a 5-pack of their 220mah 45C umx lipos and they are giving me a solid 7-8 minutes of indoor flight time on the stock nano qx frame. Very nice.
rschoi_75 is online now Find More Posts by rschoi_75
Old Jul 24, 2015, 09:29 PM
Find More Posts by Helldiver
my Head is Spinning!!!
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2012
1,030 Posts
My nano has a pair now
Helldiver is offline Find More Posts by Helldiver
Old Jul 26, 2015, 09:39 AM
Find More Posts by rc_flyboy
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Joined Sep 2006
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer57 View Post
can this bird bound to a LP5DSM??? and if so, what is the procedure and do the dip switches need to be changed
I got the nano qx to bind and fly well on the LP5DSM. #1 and #8 dip switches in the up position, all others down. It takes a few seconds longer to bind than I had expected it to and it needs to be rebound every time. The only quirky thing is that the mode switch is in the throttle so you need to take off from the opposite mode you want to fly in (I need to take off twice to fly in stability). Other than that, it has a much nicer feel than the RTF tx.
No harm in recycling some old gear, especially when trying to recruit some newcomers. Pretty sure my co-worker is gonna enjoy this a lot more than his old CX2
rc_flyboy is online now Find More Posts by rc_flyboy
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM
Find More Posts by Olias
Pushin' the Limits
Bellingham,WA.
Joined Jan 2008
2,863 Posts
Eachine CG023

Hello one and all. I'm brand new to Quads and this thread as well. Got my Nano a little over a week ago now and absolutely love it. Can't believe how stable it is for a Micro. Hey, not wanting to go to far off topic here but has any one gotten/tried the Eachine CG023 Micro Quad yet? I only ask because it appears to be an exact clone of the Nano QX but at about the 3rd of the cost. Just curious. Maybe I should go search and see if there's a thread on that one. Thanks
Olias is offline Find More Posts by Olias
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
10,632 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olias View Post
Hello one and all. I'm brand new to Quads and this thread as well. Got my Nano a little over a week ago now and absolutely love it. Can't believe how stable it is for a Micro. Hey, not wanting to go to far off topic here but has any one gotten/tried the Eachine CG023 Micro Quad yet? I only ask because it appears to be an exact clone of the Nano QX but at about the 3rd of the cost. Just curious. Maybe I should go search and see if there's a thread on that one. Thanks
Will it run with a Spektrum transmitter?
Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM
Find More Posts by Olias
Pushin' the Limits
Bellingham,WA.
Joined Jan 2008
2,863 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak_jack View Post
Will it run with a Spektrum transmitter?
Which? If you mean the Nano QX? If so, YES. I use my DX7 with the Nano QX.
Olias is offline Find More Posts by Olias
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM
Find More Posts by rschoi_75
United States, CA, Glendale
Joined Apr 2009
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olias View Post
Which? If you mean the Nano QX? If so, YES. I use my DX7 with the Nano QX.
He's referring to the eachine clone. It most likely will have its own protocol to bind with its own TX, and is not spektrum compatible.

Also, it's not quite an exact clone since the battery is a walkera type, and the FC is different.
rschoi_75 is online now Find More Posts by rschoi_75
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
10,632 Posts
Pass!
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Find More Posts by fpvstu
United Kingdom, Glasgow
Joined May 2013
46 Posts
Hi guys, I was wondering where I can pick up some cheap 6inch motors for the nqx. I have a stack of 7mm even some 8mm. but seem to struggle to find the correct 6 inch motors.

Is there any comparable motors that would work matched alongside the stock ones? Say like banggoods Eachine CG023 motors?
fpvstu is online now Find More Posts by fpvstu