New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 07:24 AM
Find More Posts by JettPilot
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
12,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasislost View Post
Little help. I have v2 dl uhf system. I have never had issues with system tell one day just didn't work..meaning... No longer was binded to reciver so go to re bind and when I push on button on top of transmitter it does nothing... The light blinks red just like if I was not bound to reciver, it then goes solid green for a split second and then back to red blinking. I bought it over a year ago so I assume I'm out if Warranty. Thanks.
OUT OF WARRENTY ??? I am not familiar with that phrase

I don't care when you purchased it, I will be happy to repair this for you for free I don't believe in looking for excuses and reasons not to help our customers. Where are you located, we will get this fixed for you.

Mike
JettPilot is online now Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 07:26 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
12,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by represent View Post
I have run into the FTDI driver issue while trying to use a genuin Dragonlink updater cable and my microrx. I cannot get any updates to work no matter what I try (5 hours of trying...)

any help?
Given that this system was purchased near May 2012, you have the old bootloader which will not update at home.... I will fix this, update it for you, and give you the improved filtering while I have your system here.

Your Dragon Link system is fully guaranteed, and I will be happy to repair, test and give it the latest firmware update free of charge.. If you are in the USA, Send your Transmitter and all receivers only, no antennas, accessories or other things. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you include a note explaining what is wrong so that I know what to look for. Also put your full name and return address on the note so that I can send it back to you! Send to:
MICHAEL BIGELOW
4816 SW 136 PLACE
MIAMI, FL 33175
USA
Site Sponsor
Old Today, 07:34 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
12,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrmtrk View Post
What should we currently expect for ship times when purchasing complete systems?
Hi,

It is always 24 hours, except for this week... We just got crazy busy with a bunch of large orders, and we working like mad to catch up and get them shipped out. I am sorry for the delay, but we do have systems in stock and yours will ship in the next day or two.

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Today, 09:12 AM
Find More Posts by salasgr
Greece, Attica, Athens
Joined Feb 2011
170 Posts
Guys i want to use an extension for antenna and i am wonder which is the right cable in order not to lose many db. The extension i need is around 30cm. I would like to buy a new longer antenna but it is not possible these days to make orders abroad from my country.
Thanks
salasgr is online now Find More Posts by salasgr
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Find More Posts by mark_q
Seattle, WA & Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
3,996 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by salasgr View Post
Guys i want to use an extension for antenna and i am wonder which is the right cable in order not to lose many db. The extension i need is around 30cm. I would like to buy a new longer antenna but it is not possible these days to make orders abroad from my country.
Thanks
Here's one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-15-30-50c...item19faa1e2f5
mark_q is online now Find More Posts by mark_q
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: $65 Mobile Launcher
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Find More Posts by salasgr
Greece, Attica, Athens
Joined Feb 2011
170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_q View Post
Thanks Mark!
So i need an RF cable RG316 correct? I will try to buy it from my country.
salasgr is online now Find More Posts by salasgr
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Find More Posts by represent
Please excuse me..
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Feb 2011
865 Posts
Here is the screen I am getting- blue and green leds flashing on RX, red is solid.

Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438267992.273056.jpg
Views: 5
Size: 359.5 KB
Description: Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438268011.013985.jpg
Views: 4
Size: 344.6 KB
Description:

At this point I'm just gonna send it to Mike to update to the 1.2 firmware. I've got plenty of other planes to fly while it gets fixed. 😎
represent is online now Find More Posts by represent
Old Today, 10:11 AM
Find More Posts by VF-Alpha
Fly Hard or Fly Home!!!
United States, CA, West Sacramento
Joined Jul 2007
826 Posts
A 4 foot extension on the RX shouldn't give me too much, if any trouble will it ? I put the antenna into the built up rudder of a glider and used an extension as to keep the rudder and elevator removable for transport. I kept the extension as far as possible from any electronics and used RG316 it does pass by the video transmitter( about 4 inches away) but directly below the antenna which is 900 mhz and has a good filter and antenna on it.
VF-Alpha is online now Find More Posts by VF-Alpha
Old Today, 10:21 AM
Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,943 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by represent View Post
Here is the screen I am getting- blue and green leds flashing on RX, red is solid.

Attachment 8105566Attachment 8105567

At this point I'm just gonna send it to Mike to update to the 1.2 firmware. I've got plenty of other planes to fly while it gets fixed. ��
Cant you just select the FW button, locate the ver 1.9 fw and flash? i did a couple 2 nights ago and what all i did...

From the PDF manual

When the program have re-booted the receiver, the blue and green LEDs will
ash rapidly, to indicate the mode. Press "select firrmware" and find the latest fi rmware file.
For convenience, the fi le-extension of the fi rmware- filles are called .MicroRx.
With a firmware- file selected, simply press upload and wait for the firmware to be
transferred and unpacked.
It's strongly recommended not to interrupt the fi rmware-update. If the update is in-
terrupted or fails, it's important to re-do the fi rmware update. In rare cases an interrupted
fi rmware update can result in a bricked receiver. See next section for emergency fi rmware
update.
Eastcoast78 is online now Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Old Today, 10:53 AM
Find More Posts by represent
Please excuse me..
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Feb 2011
865 Posts
Well, I don't know what I was doing yesterday, but upon first try today (doing exactly the same thing as yesterday when it would not work) it worked and updated perfectly.

I am set and all problems have been solved!!

Thanks for the support.
represent is online now Find More Posts by represent
Last edited by represent; Today at 10:59 AM.
Old Today, 11:20 AM
Find More Posts by mark_q
Seattle, WA & Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
3,996 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by salasgr View Post
Thanks Mark!
So i need an RF cable RG316 correct? I will try to buy it from my country.
Yes, that will work

Quote:
Originally Posted by VF-Alpha View Post
A 4 foot extension on the RX shouldn't give me too much, if any trouble will it ?
Here is a loss chart in dB/meter from Belden for RG174 & RG316.
mark_q is online now Find More Posts by mark_q
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: $65 Mobile Launcher