HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 05, 2014, 05:48 AM
United States, OH, Youngstown
Joined Feb 2013
10 Posts
Discussion
Help me Choose.

I am debating between a Walkera QR X350 and the X800. I want to use this for Search and Rescue, suspect tracking on foot, and a private business involving realty.

I like the reported flight times.

I guess I am looking for help because I'm new to the Multirotor Drones. I have some experience with fixed wing R/C craft. I know there is a huge learning curve and I am willing to work on that. I am funding this myself and don't want a huge mistake.

Commonsense says go with the X350 pro and work from there. However, I look at the X350, it looks like a toy, and I think it will be more vulnerable to the wind.

If anyone in Northeast Ohio, Western Pa. have experience, please contact me. I need to pick brains! LOL

Jim Smith
Youngstown, Ohio
JSmithDJ is offline Find More Posts by JSmithDJ
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 05, 2014, 05:52 AM
United States, OH, Youngstown
Joined Feb 2013
10 Posts
Oh I should also add, I am looking to have the drone be FPV, GPS, Autopilot, and WiFi.

Just to make things a little more complicated! LOL
JSmithDJ is offline Find More Posts by JSmithDJ
Old Jul 13, 2014, 06:40 AM
Joined Jul 2014
24 Posts
I went for the 350. Not sure if that helps or not.
It doesn't have wifi, but there is an accessory coming shortly for that.
ferretdog is offline Find More Posts by ferretdog