HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 11, 2014, 10:01 AM
Joined Oct 2013
6 Posts
Just ordered the DVD's. Ralph thanks for the tip!
dwarswind is offline Find More Posts by dwarswind
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2014, 11:38 AM
Joined Oct 2013
6 Posts
Just ordered the DVD's. Ralph thanks for the tip!
dwarswind is offline Find More Posts by dwarswind
Old Feb 24, 2014, 03:14 PM
Entropy is happening!
Bellingen NSW Australia
Joined Aug 2008
6,497 Posts
Did you find a copy of the videos Jim?
Jim.Thompson is online now Find More Posts by Jim.Thompson
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Yet another light plank!
Old Feb 25, 2014, 10:46 PM
let's FLY!
United States, VT, Castleton
Joined Dec 2007
1,938 Posts
Hi Jim. I ended up deciding to put my very limited budget into materials and supplies, rather than the videos. There are enough how-to's on YouTube and build threads here that I should be able to figure it out. Jon Finch has a series of you tube videos that are probably not as "polished" as I imagine Phil's are, but explain the process. I've had some success with making some simple tail parts so far, and will move on to wings as soon as my shop is warm enough to work in again. Sorry I never responded to your PMed offer a week or 2 ago....been too busy skiing, working, or sleeping :-)
JimZinVT is offline Find More Posts by JimZinVT