New Products Flash Sale
Old May 08, 2015, 12:54 AM
Find More Posts by sp.nn
Joined Aug 2014
166 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHATCHAIAPI View Post
Very tough heli, Hit the ground at 80%IU and cannot activated the throttle hold due to RC signal jamming with another T6J, only some parts were damaged (as pic below) but main shaft, spindle, belt, tail boom & tail shaft still in good order!!!!
See if you can repeat the signal jamming with the T6J FHSS. (on the ground no spinning blades)

Each T6J has a unique hopping sequence and transmitter ID.
More likely that knock off receiver and/or Kbar was the culprit. A simple wire could bring the bird down.
sp.nn is offline Find More Posts by sp.nn
to remove ads between posts
Old May 08, 2015, 05:35 AM
Find More Posts by CHATCHAIAPI
Thailand, Samut Prakan, Sam Rong Klang
Joined May 2013
141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp.nn View Post
See if you can repeat the signal jamming with the T6J FHSS. (on the ground no spinning blades)

Each T6J has a unique hopping sequence and transmitter ID.
More likely that knock off receiver and/or Kbar was the culprit. A simple wire could bring the bird down.
The problem is Delta-8 receiver, it can jamming with other t6j or t8j if we fly nearby. Now, i replaced with Futaba Rx.
CHATCHAIAPI is offline Find More Posts by CHATCHAIAPI
Old May 08, 2015, 05:15 PM
Find More Posts by sp.nn
Joined Aug 2014
166 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHATCHAIAPI View Post
The problem is Delta-8 receiver, it can be jammed by other t6j or t8j's, if we fly nearby. Now, I replaced it with Futaba Rx.
I'm not all surprised.
Futaba has not licensed the source-code for their stuff, so reverse engineering the protocol could very well leave gaps, as seems the case for the Delta-8.
Thanks for the heads up.
Old Yesterday, 10:52 AM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
11,439 Posts
When I get to building my Forza kit it will be JR all the way. Testing used XG6 TX and see no issues at all. I am testing TX and 9 ch RX out in Glider. The glider will fly much higher etc than what a heli will.

Interest in helis has gone done quite a bit. Quad racing/ FPV/ push bottom flying are fine for those who like them. I am heli guy. but have gone to 3 d planks also. Not to replace my helis but add to sessions at field.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM
Find More Posts by sp.nn
Joined Aug 2014
166 Posts
http://dhrc.rchomepage.com/calcAdvanced.htm

I'm swinging 360mm Tarot blades with an NTM 1700KV on 4S Zippy's no problem. (Have not tried the 6S yet) Everything else is JR.
Some tweaking was needed to keep the tail from wagging.