New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 16, 2015, 02:59 PM
Find More Posts by DutchRC
Netherlands, Overste, Zwolle
Joined Jul 2014
206 Posts
Discussion
HobbyKing Sky Easy Glider - Good beginner plane??

Howdy people

people that know my channel, know that I test beginner oriented planes from time-to-time.. Not really for myself, but to see if they would be suitable for people that want to get into rc-flying..
This time I take a look at HobbyKing's Sky Easy Glider.. A motorised glider with a wingspan of about 1 meter..

In this video I'll do the unboxing, a build review, the maiden flight and I'll give you my opinion on the plane...

DutchRC - HobbyKing Sky Easy Glider - Good beginner plane?? - Full Review (21 min 38 sec)
DutchRC is offline Find More Posts by DutchRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2015, 07:56 PM
Find More Posts by DutchRC
Netherlands, Overste, Zwolle
Joined Jul 2014
206 Posts
Howdy people

Time for an update on this Sky Easy Glider.. Today I let an absolute beginner (try to) fly this plane a few times.. I shot a video of the first 'attempt'.. Here it is

DutchRC - Lesson 1 for a new pilot :) - HK Sky Easy Glider (14 min 33 sec)
DutchRC is offline Find More Posts by DutchRC