HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 31, 2002, 04:32 PM
check your six!!!
maltby washington
Joined Mar 2002
31 Posts
need info on watt-age 330l

hi guys, i am a new flier and my skills are jumping in leaps and bounds. can fly zagi inverted all day and trying to get my rascal to fly inverted but its hard. i would like some info on the wattage 330l before i buy one. rarely crash, have my ama and now belong to a private flying feild. try to fly any chance i get. i am an ex car guy but lost interest after 8 yrs of competition. now i just wanna fly. i absolutely love it! i have anly flown since febuary and started on a zagi i bought at the nw model expo. if anybody has info on this plane the 330l it would be greatly appreciated. thanks the hackmaster!
rc.hackmaster is offline Find More Posts by rc.hackmaster
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2002, 12:45 AM
Too young to be a senior.
USA
Joined Apr 2001
288 Posts
You might want to take a look at this review by Greg Covey
here http://www.ezonemag.com/articles/200...ra/extra.shtml
-pc
planecrash is offline Find More Posts by planecrash
Old Apr 01, 2002, 02:42 PM
Rochester, NY, USA
Joined Aug 2000
7,691 Posts
The Wattage 330L is a beatiful ship but it has high wing loading.

Since my review was written, it is now recommended to use 10-cells of 500A or 600AE with the stock motor, gearbox, and prop.

This will give it good power but short flights.

A brushless motor here would be a nice upgrade.

Good luck!
Greg Covey is offline Find More Posts by Greg Covey