HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 11, 2012, 05:58 PM
Aviator
Bellevue, WA
Joined Dec 2007
766 Posts
Discussion
Eagle Eye Tracker

I am trying to calibrate the eagle eye tracker but I can't get the telemetry led to blink so I can calibrate the servos. I have the e-logger and the OSD with GPS and all are plugged into the computer. I updated all the software and every component is new and unused and installed in the airplane. The instructions do no explain how to get the led to blink. I have held the button down for 2 seconds and it beeped twice and the telemetry led comes on and stays solid.
velyter is offline Find More Posts by velyter
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:20 AM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Jan 2008
1,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by velyter View Post
I am trying to calibrate the eagle eye tracker but I can't get the telemetry led to blink so I can calibrate the servos. I have the e-logger and the OSD with GPS and all are plugged into the computer. I updated all the software and every component is new and unused and installed in the airplane. The instructions do no explain how to get the led to blink. I have held the button down for 2 seconds and it beeped twice and the telemetry led comes on and stays solid.
Is your video transmitter turned on?

You need to be receiving video at you ground station and that needs to be getting through to your Eagle Eyes.

Geoff
garris2 is offline Find More Posts by garris2
Old Nov 12, 2012, 12:02 PM
Aviator
Bellevue, WA
Joined Dec 2007
766 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by garris2 View Post
Is your video transmitter turned on?

You need to be receiving video at you ground station and that needs to be getting through to your Eagle Eyes.

Geoff
I discovered even though I had power from the computer to the OSD I still needed to connect the battery to the E-Logger. It now works.

Thanks,
velyter is offline Find More Posts by velyter