Old Sep 01, 2014, 06:47 AM
Find More Posts by jdnza
Joined Mar 2014
64 Posts
Discussion
issues with BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk?

Heya guys

I am wondering if any one has had any service issues with BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk ?

had decided to order form them based on the good things I had read here and other forums.

Placed an order form them which seems to have been sent to the wrong country and am having no luck at all getting them to query whats going on with the postal service. topping it all off they are no longer responding to any emails

Just me?
jdnza is offline Find More Posts by jdnza
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 01, 2014, 12:50 PM
Find More Posts by jdnza
Joined Mar 2014
64 Posts
Turns out that they have in fact sent my package to Korea and have no idea when I can expect to get it, the best they have offered in terms of support is that they "hope" it gets to me.Never again >.<
jdnza is offline Find More Posts by jdnza
Old Nov 09, 2014, 05:29 AM
Find More Posts by Mr Green
Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, Nærum
Joined Apr 2004
202 Posts
I ordered a fpv rx. They shipped the wrong one. The invoice as quite a mess. Send it back. 2 month later, they had not got it yet. Then a week later, they say they updated the ordering system. We agree on getting my money back. The somebody shipped a new one. They got it back again. Every time you speak to someone there, a new one is taking over. That way you cannot communicate wit them. It`s been 4 month now, and they keep silent every time I mail them. Lot a lot of money, but luckily there are many other shops out there.
Mr Green is offline Find More Posts by Mr Green