Old Jul 07, 2014, 07:15 PM
RC Logger Support
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,132 Posts
New Product
DYS HDV-1 1080P (Another GoPro Form Factor) Camera

Hey guys,

Just saw an advertisement on this new camera and didn't see any threads dedicated to it specifically so figured I'd share. It looks to be pretty new with not much information on it on the web other than on the DYS site and also it's up on banggood.com.

Here's the DYS site with all of the info and specs:
http://www.dys.hk/ProductShow.asp?ID=108

Over all it looks to have some good potential at a nice price tag. The big thing is that it has usb video out and includes the cable for linking to your video Rx. Also something else that is pretty nice is flipping the record mode vertically is quick and simple for when you want to switch from mounting it upright to upside down. I have posted the only video so far I can find on it down below.

DYS HDV-1 Gopro Camera (5 min 54 sec)
jlcamp7 is offline Find More Posts by jlcamp7
to remove ads between posts