HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 04, 2014, 12:41 AM
Sebastopol, Ca
Joined Jun 2004
615 Posts
Discussion
Please help I need Skylake Yak 3 tissue print file!!!!!

I got my son a Skylake Yak 3 for X-mas a few years ago but never got the print file for the tissue. Does anyone have the print file they can forward on to me? I tried sending a PM to get the files directly from Skylake but never got a reply.
Dave K is offline Find More Posts by Dave K
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2014, 08:16 AM
Rio Rancho NM
Joined Dec 2004
1,249 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave K View Post
I got my son a Skylake Yak 3 for X-mas a few years ago but never got the print file for the tissue. Does anyone have the print file they can forward on to me? I tried sending a PM to get the files directly from Skylake but never got a reply.
Sure, send me a PM with your email addy. I also have the corrected wing file. The original was wrong in some way I can't remember.

bill
scrubs is offline Find More Posts by scrubs