SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 10, 2014, 07:01 PM
Joined Feb 2007
703 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlsf5 View Post
Yeah, we all have a bad day occasionally. Thankfully not too often. You guys keep going smaller, I'm sticking with bigger. e-Maxa is now fitted with ballast capability, so truly an all weather plane.

JT
Hey ! I knew he would bite! Still have my e-supra to build. Didn't make it out last season,but Tomasello and I should be back out this season. Even a blind squirrel like myself finds a nut sometimes.
NorCal Hobbies is offline Find More Posts by NorCal Hobbies
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2014, 11:17 PM
USA, CA, Chico
Joined Feb 2011
3,249 Posts
Yup JT,, not sure smaller IS better, but,, sure like flying the smaller ones though.
Its all a matter of HAVING the skills to fly the smaller ones!! Which of course I don't have ;-)
Airman74 is offline Find More Posts by Airman74
Old Feb 26, 2014, 12:36 PM
USA, CA, Chico
Joined Feb 2011
3,249 Posts
Anymore news on this plane??

Ps edit : having been bitin by the HL bug lately, and studying the kinds of sink rate performance some of the newest designs are capable of, I would think ( although I'm NOT an expert) that there would DEFINATELY be a place for this HL electric on steroids in ALES and F5J.i know you wouldn't be able to range out as far,, but for me, because I mainly fly out of very small fields, and don't Wana spend a ton of cash this plane is EXTREMELY appealing ! Maybe not a world beater, but competitive in the right hands I would think, yes??
Last edited by Airman74; Feb 26, 2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old Mar 02, 2014, 07:44 AM
Cumulus Altimus
KELLER TEXAS
Joined Feb 2002
3,666 Posts
Let's see some pricing and shipping to U.S of A.
Ben
FASTBEN is offline Find More Posts by FASTBEN
Old Mar 03, 2014, 12:11 AM
Joined Feb 2007
703 Posts
Is Kristoff in business anymore? He is quiet even in the dlg section
NorCal Hobbies is offline Find More Posts by NorCal Hobbies
Old Mar 03, 2014, 04:58 AM
Joined Aug 2009
1,278 Posts
hi,

the release of the zensation is delayed due to some changes in the design , in order to have competetive prices i will make some changes to make is easier&faster to produce.
it will be a 3 piece wing instead of 2 and span will be reduced with a few cm in order to go within limits of f5j-400.

working hard producing gliders , i will make an announcment very soon in f3k aswell ;-)
krikkens is offline Find More Posts by krikkens
Old Mar 03, 2014, 12:09 PM
USA, CA, Chico
Joined Feb 2011
3,249 Posts
Ok Kristoff,, I for one after seeing your sucsess in the XXLite ( LOVE that plane )
Will be waiting to see what you come up with in the Zensation,, because I preffer the smaller planes for various reasons not related to comps,, I think its very likely THIS will be my next E sailplane for ALES AND possibly F5J,, if I get chance to compete in that.
So f5j outrunner class allows 2.54m max wingspan,, hopefully you'll use the FULL allowable wingspan??? This should be a VERY fun plane to fly!! Good luck!! I'm patient take your time to get it EXACTLY the way you want. ;-)
Old Mar 12, 2014, 12:32 PM
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Feb 2014
54 Posts
Krikkens, Please ad me to your list of VERY interested parties! This plane really fits what I've been looking for in a smaller yet very capable ALES setup. Looking forward to pricing and availability as soon as you have and idea... Hopefully it's in time for the upcoming flying season over here in the US. Keep up the good work. We appreciate all your efforts.
german88 is offline Find More Posts by german88
Old Mar 12, 2014, 12:44 PM
USA, CA, Chico
Joined Feb 2011
3,249 Posts
For me its between this or the Respect ;-)
Old Jun 24, 2014, 08:53 AM
Joined Feb 2014
2 Posts
Hello Kristoff

Anything news about the new zensation design?

Rolf
Archer0815 is offline Find More Posts by Archer0815
Old Jun 27, 2014, 11:02 AM
Cumulus Altimus
KELLER TEXAS
Joined Feb 2002
3,666 Posts
Waiting.
Old Jun 27, 2014, 12:17 PM
Joined Aug 2009
1,278 Posts
hi,

i'm affraid i'm going to cancel this project as it's taking very long and it does not look like i will have time for it in the near future .
i plan to fly f5j contests for 2 years now but only attended a few as i kept on waiting till my model was finished .
i have my hands full building f3k models so i'll just leave this aside and just buy&fly other models .
there's just so much work setting up a production , time i don' t have at the moment...
krikkens is offline Find More Posts by krikkens
Last edited by krikkens; Jun 27, 2014 at 12:33 PM.
Old Jul 01, 2014, 10:03 AM
Cumulus Altimus
KELLER TEXAS
Joined Feb 2002
3,666 Posts
Oh no.
Old Jul 01, 2014, 12:15 PM
WINS - Winch In Nose Sailplane
USA, NH
Joined Mar 2008
3,109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krikkens View Post
hi,

i'm affraid i'm going to cancel this project as it's taking very long and it does not look like i will have time for it in the near future .
i plan to fly f5j contests for 2 years now but only attended a few as i kept on waiting till my model was finished .
i have my hands full building f3k models so i'll just leave this aside and just buy&fly other models .
there's just so much work setting up a production , time i don' t have at the moment...
Maybe you could sell what you have so far to someone else to carry on production?
jaizon is offline Find More Posts by jaizon