SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 26, 2011, 02:41 PM
United States, CA, Mill Valley
Joined Feb 2010
684 Posts
Discussion
Anybody doing FPV in SOCAL that I can observe some flying?

Hey all,

I would like to get into FPV but I know little about it. I have researched on this forum a lot of info and know enough to purchase some gear.

But I like to see things working first and would love to follow someone on an FPV flight just to learn and ask more questions.

Are there any events or flying locations where FPV is conducted that i can visit?

all the best
drumbum is online now Find More Posts by drumbum
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2011, 08:26 PM
Yhdysvallat, CA, Irvine
Joined Nov 2007
230 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1164620 Next meeting is the 10th
p3jpaavi is offline Find More Posts by p3jpaavi
Old Sep 29, 2011, 02:05 PM
United States, CA, Mill Valley
Joined Feb 2010
684 Posts
thanks for the info. I am away until sunday evening so I will miss this event but I would love to hook up after that. Mon - Sat available.

I can head out from Pasadena anytime to watch you guys fly and ask several (hundred) questions,

Paul
drumbum is online now Find More Posts by drumbum
Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:45 AM
Joined Nov 2012
2 Posts
Looking to hire someone with a FPV for film shoot

I'm putting together a 2 min TRAILER in hopes of using it to get funding for a indie feature film and need a FPV flyer to capture some footage for me. There's a shot in the trailer which would simulate someone's POV, diving off of a bridge (seemingly to commit suicide, then just before they hit they arch upward and level off as if flying. The shot within the trailer would probably be 10 to 15 seconds worth of footage. Shoot would probably be in Pasadena CA area. I need the camera to be HD hi rez - a GO PRO would be perfect. Please contact me with a private message if you are possibly interested or know of someone.
reellance is offline Find More Posts by reellance