HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 12, 2013, 09:58 AM
Starting back after 30 years
United States, IN, Crown Point
Joined Jun 2011
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Olson View Post
I've seen where some full-sized boat manufacturers make models of their boats for promotional tools. I ran across one at a local boat dealership. The owner had a few RC boats stashed away in the back room plus one that was a promo boat. He had a desire to make it RC but it was heavy and not quite adaptable without a lot of work. Aeromarine used to be in the full-sized offshore boat business but went RC. They have also built a few RC versions of the big boats that were given to buyers of their larger counterparts mostly for display. They did rig some up for RC but were poor handling.
True you can lay it up with heavy mat and they would be a bit overweight, these are woven hybrid with kevlar.

Mine handles fine to me, but I am not an expert on these. We will see soon, we have a lake, more of a pond to me, close by that is haveing some races, we are taking mine over there.
sgrady41 is offline Find More Posts by sgrady41
to remove ads between posts