SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 13, 2012, 09:31 AM
Joined Oct 2012
2 Posts
Help!
Orders from Russia failed

I placed two orders in september and august. The first order (ID 2005144951) came to Russia but the custom service didn't allowed it to get through and it was sent back. It's probably happened because of remote control (turnigy x9). It was 9/21.
As a result the parcel has status "departed from Russian Federation". On 10/13 the parcel has not arrived to warehouse, HK post service neither hobbyking has nothing to say about where it is now.

Then 09/18 2012 I've placed order for SU37 (ID 2005280767). Since three days after payment the parcel status changed to "assembling". Since month status of the parcel isn't changed. Moreover, this product generally disappeared from the site, earlier this product was here.

Both orders were fully paid and contact information was confirmed. I've paid about $700 and as a result I don't know nothing about the fate of my parcels.
After every my appeal HK support kindly promises to deal with and clear all misunderstandings, but till today (october 13) I've no idea what's going on.

So, I have several questions for HK:
1. Am I really your first customer from Russia who is having difficulties with customs clearance of Turnigy 9X?
2. Have you ever sent the radioequipment to Russia? Why you didn't warn me about difficulties with customs (r/c equipment)? Why don't you take any steps for smooth customs clearance - remove some labels and etc.I am sure that you have done something earlier to resolve the matter.
3. Where is my first order?
4. Where is my second order?
Roman_Bagaev is offline Find More Posts by Roman_Bagaev
Last edited by Roman_Bagaev; Oct 13, 2012 at 07:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2012, 12:40 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
21,158 Posts
You'll not get an HK answer on this forum as they don't monitor it (at least overtly).

Goto the HK SUPPORT CENTRE and submit an ISSUE request with the info you provided above.

#1 Sign in on HK website
#2 Go to Contact at the bottom of the page.
#3 Go to Support Centre
#4 Go to Submit a Request
#5 Submit request.

If you decide to cancel the order ask for your funds to be returned to the payment source, otherwise they will give you store credits instead.

Good luck
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:14 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,112 Posts
Well said hoppy. Also make sure you check to see what your country will/wont allow for import! It will save you some trouble.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
Old Oct 17, 2012, 02:52 PM
Joined Oct 2012
2 Posts
Hi John!
What said warehouse staff about my order 2005280767? It has been 5 days.

Roman Bagaev
October 16, 2012 15:11

Hi Roman ,
Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience that is caused. Please kindly note that we have not gotten the confirmation from our warehouse. And we have informed our warehouse to check your order again. Please kindly check your email for updates in a few days. Thank for your patience.

Thanks for emailing support.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards.
John

Is this normal? )))))
Roman_Bagaev is offline Find More Posts by Roman_Bagaev