HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 08, 2014, 04:57 AM
Joined Jun 2013
7 Posts
I did calibrated all sensor by multiwii config 2.3, I arm the stick and see in GUI, all motor indicate the same value = 1000, I push the stick throttle 1 level D2, D3 D5 and D6 first time as the same indicate 1150, sfter that D6 always increase the power until 1250, and D5 as follow increase the power to. Any Solution again
danil mahendra is offline Find More Posts by danil mahendra
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2014, 06:42 AM
Son, Norway
Joined Sep 2004
3,416 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danil mahendra View Post
I arm the stick and see in GUI, all motor indicate the same value = 1000, I push the stick throttle 1 level D2, D3 D5 and D6 first time as the same indicate 1150, sfter that D6 always increase the power until 1250, and D5 as follow increase the power to.
You didn't answer if this is also the case without any mode, like Level or Angle, switched on.
flarssen is offline Find More Posts by flarssen
Old Dec 08, 2014, 08:35 AM
Joined Jun 2013
7 Posts
D6 spin faster

Ok Fred, I did to calibrate the sensor as follows as your suggestion, but result D6 always spin faster then other, http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/im...s/confused.gif, Did you ever try Red HK mtw Pro to build quadcopter ? its hard to me to fix it, could you share more fred... thank you

Dida
danil mahendra is offline Find More Posts by danil mahendra
Old Dec 08, 2014, 02:10 PM
Son, Norway
Joined Sep 2004
3,416 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danil mahendra View Post
Ok Fred, I did to calibrate the sensor as follows as your suggestion, but result D6 always spin faster then other, http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/im...s/confused.gif, Did you ever try Red HK mtw Pro to build quadcopter ? its hard to me to fix it, could you share more fred... thank you

Dida
I have it in a hexacopter. I haven't changed any PID-settings. Still not sure how yours behave without any modes that uses ACC sensor. Does the motor outputs react correctly if you tilt the quad by hand?
flarssen is offline Find More Posts by flarssen