Closed Thread
Old Sep 21, 2009, 08:00 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Joined Nov 2003
1,513 Posts
Idea
Support for Leethetreeguy

I would like to start this thread to support Lee.
Lee has helped many of us on this forum with our problems with these copters. He gives his time and even valuable parts to people who are in need. This from a man the economy has hit hard. We need to support Lee and all those on the forums like him. He started a thread to alert people of problems that he has had to fix from a certain manufactures parts and now he may gat banned. I would like anyone who has been helped by Lee to please let the admins know that he should be kept on the forums and that he is an extremely valuable part of these forums. Please just leave a note supporting Lee.
Thank you
Steve
sleb is offline Find More Posts by sleb
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2009, 08:11 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleb
I would like to start this thread to support Lee.
Lee has helped many of us on this forum with our problems with these copters. He gives his time and even valuable parts to people who are in need. This from a man the economy has hit hard. We need to support Lee and all those on the forums like him. He started a thread to alert people of problems that he has had to fix from a certain manufactures parts and now he may gat banned. I would like anyone who has been helped by Lee to please let the admins know that he should be kept on the forums and that he is an extremely valuable part of these forums. Please just leave a note supporting Lee.
Thank you
Steve
I agree 100%. These vendors have to be stopped. This particular one should have just posted nicely without SHOUTING and asked anyone who has problems to contact him. He should then have apologized for any problems his products have caused.

But he comes out swinging like a mad hungry dog on a short chain trying to get at the poor cat walking by.

When someone comes out swinging like that I say "What the H**L is wrong with him. Then he flags me for speaking the truth about Lee and calls it a "Personall Attack" against himself.

Now I REALLY know Lee is telling the truth.
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Sep 21, 2009, 08:51 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,387 Posts
Lee has always had the best at heart, helped countless, extremely knowledgeable and experienced with midsize coaxes.
Quote:
This particular one should have just posted nicely without SHOUTING
I missed the shouting part but I'll take your word for it. Not the way an evenhanded businessman handles complaints, ESPECIALLY public ones.

The board better not take action against Lee other than removing that one thread. First, loss to the board. Second, I didn't see any violations in it, at least up to the point the yelling started. Third, it was an informed opinion by a credible member. Nothing in the rules says you can't do that.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old Sep 21, 2009, 08:53 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
10,061 Posts
Just four words:

NO BAN FOR LEE !!! (triple exclamation marks don't count!!! )

Thanks Pres ...
Sven
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: I "JUST" made a blog post ...
Old Sep 21, 2009, 08:59 PM
Wish my coax could autorotate
Riverdale Md.
Joined Aug 2009
819 Posts
Ditto for me too.This guy just doesnt get it.Picking on the little guys isnt gonna get him any business.
airwolf2006 is offline Find More Posts by airwolf2006
Old Sep 21, 2009, 09:06 PM
Holy atomic pile, Batman!
Lafayette, Indiana
Joined Jan 2007
743 Posts
Count me in on this one too guys. I have had the pleasure of receiving not one but two of Lee's helis. His knowledge and his genuine desire to help is without question.

Plus above all else he is my friend.

Mark
Steppenwolf is offline Find More Posts by Steppenwolf
Old Sep 21, 2009, 09:09 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbilab
I missed the shouting part but I'll take your word for it. Not the way an evenhanded businessman handles complaints, ESPECIALLY public
Shouting on a forum is when CAPITALS are used. Sonny's first reply is all capitals.
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Sep 21, 2009, 10:10 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,387 Posts
I admin a board (Dell complaints). I just meant I didn't see the shouting, not that I didn't know what it was.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old Sep 21, 2009, 11:27 PM
BillyG master daehrekcep
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,906 Posts
I still don't see the yelling. Lee won't get banned as there is no big deal here, just the usual disagreement that you get on any forum with a smattering of language barrier misunderstanding.

By the way guys, regardless of another persons "character/integrity", insulting them with passive aggressive comments about their lack of understanding of the English language never goes across well, it merely appears as “tid for tad” in the absence of a valid argument to the onlooker.

Mark
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Sep 22, 2009, 12:33 AM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,486 Posts
This is getting ridiculous! Lee has a history of leaping before he looks. He means well, but lets his emotions get the better of him a little too often. There's no evidence Sonny ever refused to resolve any issue. Showing a misleading video??? C'mon! Have you ever seen a video from any vendor where the heli didn't fly perfect. Crappy 3 channel helis fly like a Trex in the videos. You guys are behaving like children. Let's gang up on Sonny because Lee told us to. He's french and posted in all caps! Kill him!

This is really the last straw! He should be banned and so should the rest of you!
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
Old Sep 22, 2009, 12:57 AM
Ottawa, Canada
Joined Aug 2009
172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balr14
This is getting ridiculous! Lee has a history of leaping before he looks. He means well, but lets his emotions get the better of him a little too often. There's no evidence Sonny ever refused to resolve any issue. Showing a misleading video??? C'mon! Have you ever seen a video from any vendor where the heli didn't fly perfect. Crappy 3 channel helis fly like a Trex in the videos. You guys are behaving like children. Let's gang up on Sonny because Lee told us to. He's french and posted in all caps! Kill him!
Ya, no kidding. It's like watching a bunch of bullies in junior high school blindly doing what the ring leader tells them.
Gunner_969 is offline Find More Posts by Gunner_969
Old Sep 22, 2009, 01:38 AM
Suspended Account
Pittsburgh PA
Joined Dec 2004
2,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balr14

This is really the last straw! He should be banned and so should the rest of you!
AMEN!! Balr

CG

PS: shut up and fly till you have a real problem, then post it here
Cable Guy is offline Find More Posts by Cable Guy
Last edited by Cable Guy; Sep 22, 2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 03:18 AM
Letchworth, Great Britain (UK)
Joined Jul 2004
12,045 Posts
Just out of curiosity I checked out the original thread which this one is referring to. I have no knowledge of, or particular interest in, either of the two parties to the argument; but it seems to mee that Lee -- however good and helpful he is in other respects -- is the one who is being more beligerent. So, Sonny's first response is in captitals, but many people don't realise that that represents shouting; it's content was reasonable and concilliatory, so, in my opinion, Lee's sarcastic and insulting initial response is totally out of order.
abenn is online now Find More Posts by abenn
Old Sep 22, 2009, 06:26 AM
Joined Jul 2007
352 Posts
You're all grounded (you and your helis) for a week!
DWJL511 is offline Find More Posts by DWJL511
Old Sep 22, 2009, 07:02 AM
United Kingdom, England, Liverpool
Joined Mar 2009
1,654 Posts
Didn't read the thread in question but I hope Leethetreeguy stays, he is helpful and that's great that he has been so giving when he has so little, no wonder he is so blessed.
Microbaba is offline Find More Posts by Microbaba
Closed Thread