New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 10, 2015, 05:33 PM
Find More Posts by AussieHoppy
what goes up, must come down..
Joined May 2010
3,478 Posts
Originally Posted by rcflyinff View Post
I have a chance to purchase one of these for $195. Looks brand new. I think it would be a nice scale flyer. Will post a pic if I decide to pick it up.
Wow that's cheap! She is very much a scale flyer, kept light she needs little power to fly scale and will slow to a crawl with flaps, or throw in 10000 mah or more and fly until you're brain dead bored.
Guys have flown these Decathlon aerobatics style, others have used these as glider tugs.
My opinion of weak points:
Anchor points in fuse and wings for the main wing struts are known to pull out, make very sure they are well secured!
Some have had good use out of the stock servos, others not so, I replaced my primary servos as a precautionary (as I do with most pnf planes).
Same applies for esc.
Nose wheel mount really needs strengthening. I converted my Cess to tail dragged, now I can fly from almost any field no matter how rough.
Oh and my stock prop was out of round, pitiful, replaced with apc and balanced.
That's about all really.
No bad vices, you have to try real hard to find stall, just a gorgeous flying plane that does get comments on the scale flight.

AussieHoppy is offline Find More Posts by AussieHoppy
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2015, 05:46 AM
Find More Posts by Charlescd
RC Paraglider / Sailplanes
Canada, QC, st-jean-sur-richelieu
Joined May 2010
673 Posts
Any place still selling these? (with product in stock)
Charlescd is offline Find More Posts by Charlescd
Old Sep 16, 2015, 02:05 PM
Find More Posts by bobber
Flyin brick
Joined Feb 2005
745 Posts
You could ask guys at, used to be our "official" provider... Or go to the source
bobber is offline Find More Posts by bobber