New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Find More Posts by Randallcs
United States, CA, Santa Monica
Joined Dec 2013
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i812 View Post
I honestly believe you, but if you're serious, I'm "game". Hook me up!!!

Just tell me what to do, and I'll throw you a line
PM me and we can work it out. You'll just have to PayPal me for a shipping label of your choice.

I don't use any other batts anymore so I feel bad they are dying unused in my cabinet. Some of these are quite used, some are new, but if you want them they are yours. My backup plan was to drop them in the battery recycle bin at my grocery store.
Randallcs is online now Find More Posts by Randallcs
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
10,916 Posts
Wow thats a bunch of batteries. I tried Nano techs awhile back and they sure were bad news. strange as 300 ma 45c worked great in Mcp-x's. E-flite 150 45c work fine in bl Nano.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Today, 12:31 AM
Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
1,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch8 View Post
This is still the best smallest CP flyer on the market? Just quality issues with FCB right and motors not lasting?

Looking fly indoors in winter and outdoors in summer.
It is the best small micro in my book...I have two.....my only issue is little balls at end of swashplate links are too flimsy for my taste, so upgraded with microheli red al. swashplate...no issues with FCB or brushed main motor since I went BL rather quickly with number one, and number two is relatively new....compared to the HCP80 v2, of which I have one is unfair to the Hisky heli.....the nano is tops...I wish I had never bought the hisky....it requires too much tinkering for every couple of flights....the Nano, NONE....of course, I seldom crash now....except for parts failures on my cheaper helis...of which I have three....
ChespiIker is online now Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Old Today, 01:23 AM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
10,916 Posts
Nano CP-X is fine bird. Crash it enough and expect to get new board. Abuse it and motors burn up.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04