HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 18, 2013, 11:23 PM
NCSS, Slopeflicker
Joined Jun 2013
71 Posts
Discussion
9C setup for the acacia 2 anyone?

Hello all!
I have a program for a full house with aileron to flap mixing for another plane. Works Great!
However the acacia only gets about 2 degrees of reflex in flaps and full travel down, and I have been at my wits end trying to figure out how to get the full camber changing, and elev to flap/ail.
Naturally I need full throw crow as well. you know....all that stuff.
I was surprised to find that it didn't have full span aileron function but It's the plane I have.
Programming the radio always makes me feel thick as a brick.

Any assistance is much appreciated.
Scott
RCGwhinerFest is offline Find More Posts by RCGwhinerFest
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2013, 11:44 PM
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Aug 2004
1,866 Posts
Scott, i used the 9c for a few season. They work well, but programming is quite slow. You can get to everything you need, be patient. Using programmable mixes, you will need to do elevator-flap, then elevator-ail1, and same for elevator-ail2. That gets you snapflap, try about 4mm at full pull. Mix aileron-flap, yes. I think you can make that active in "normal" mode only, and keep it not functional in "landing" mode. Landing mode will need down elevator mixed to flap. Trying to remember how to do trailing edge camber...
Ahh, memories...

WD
concreteman is offline Find More Posts by concreteman