HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 28, 2013, 07:47 AM
Joined Feb 2012
1,916 Posts
Discussion
V1 - V3 Talk

This thread is dedicated to the Versions 1-3 of the MrRCsound system. Any questions, discussions, for the V1-3 will be held here.
MrRCFlying is offline Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2013, 03:27 AM
Wilde Sau
Germany
Joined Sep 2009
3,604 Posts
Hi,

maybe you remember that I bought one of the first units you made quite a while back.

I now finally managed to get my new workshop and can now continue to work on the whole sound stuff.

I just ordered a V4 for comparison with my V1 unit.

Is there any difference in the sounds that are on V1 and V4?

I also ordered the WWII soundpack for the July4th deal and additionally a second speaker.

The multiengine unit also sounds promising... is it possible to use the sound modules and/or the extra speaker with the V1 as well? If not, any chance to upgrade that one by adding some plug or something?

If I recall right, the sounds on the V1 unit were from Valerie from TPV. Are the ones on V4 and the sound modules still from him?

Cheers,
Bernhard
Beltpilot is offline Find More Posts by Beltpilot
Old Jul 12, 2013, 11:50 PM
Arrowhead
Joined Dec 2010
1,364 Posts
My Mini & V4 arrived yesterday. The Mini is now installed in my Wildcat Planning the first sortie for tomorrow at the club field!

Testing only in my garage so far. Even with the volume turned way down, it's loud. I'll be sure to crank it before actually flying.

There is what looks like a small, white screw switch on the sound module... is that something I can use? The only instructions I received for the Mini were the dipswitch settings for the various engines. So other than volume control and selecting an engine... no idea what I can or can't do.

Looking forward to surprising the gassers at the club!
CF105 is online now Find More Posts by CF105
Old Jul 13, 2013, 01:40 AM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Jan 2007
749 Posts
Doing the same thing tomorrow with my T-28 FMS Trojan.

Will give a detailed report and some other info after the maiden flight.

It's been totally repainted and then some over the last 4 months.
ernie69_2000 is offline Find More Posts by ernie69_2000
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)