HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by superbee-rc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 21, 2013, 09:05 AM
Kit Manufacturer
United States, MA, Southbridge
Joined Feb 2010
3,575 Posts
I posted my experience with my first Nall in my blog over here

Words don't do it justice. Definitely a bucket list item for anyone that hasn't been
coreman is offline Find More Posts by coreman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: And into the winter season...
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2013, 11:36 PM
Novice in training
United States, NC, Statesville
Joined Aug 2011
708 Posts
Holy crap I missed it. :*( I forgot it was last week. That just really stinks. It was awesome last year with my first time going and had planned to spend several days this year but blew it. Glad you guys post a lot of pictures and videos. Kicking myself right now.
JoshB is offline Find More Posts by JoshB
Old Jun 20, 2013, 02:07 PM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
Holy crap I missed it. :*( I forgot it was last week. That just really stinks. It was awesome last year with my first time going and had planned to spend several days this year but blew it. Glad you guys post a lot of pictures and videos. Kicking myself right now.
JoshB.
Having went for my first time this year I really feel horrible for you! I didnt know how epic it would be so I only made plans to go for one day and that ended up being the opening day. I was so mad that I didnt make better plans! IT WAS SO AWSOME! I cant wait till next year!

Can anyone tell me who the guys were on the control line circles?

Are the dates going to be the same next year?
solodare is offline Find More Posts by solodare
Old Jun 21, 2013, 01:03 AM
Novice in training
United States, NC, Statesville
Joined Aug 2011
708 Posts
Solodare, last year was my first time and I made that same mistake. I kicked myself for it all year and planned to go back but had a brafart and forgot the dates. I'm going to go ahead and schedule at least a couple day camping trip next year. Its definitely an awesome show and well worth everyone going at least once, but its like potato chips, one is never enough!!!
JoshB is offline Find More Posts by JoshB