HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 01, 2013, 03:51 AM
Joined Jan 2013
10 Posts
Discussion
Bags/boxes

I would like to see some pics of rc cars with their storage boxes or bags weather it be custom or not. I will post a pic of mine once i have finished upgrading it, and it is totally custom and has wheels.

I like it as i can use the top as a work stand and it is very sturdy. it is completely made from 12mm plywood and can be modified to suit any new car i get to be able to haul all cars at once.
mozzar is offline Find More Posts by mozzar
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 03:54 AM
Joined Jan 2013
10 Posts
I have looked online and don't know why people would spend over $150 for a flimsy bag with a weak plastic box inside when you can make your own to suite any car and make it stronger for cheaper.

I just love making things myself as i know what i want and i can never find it anywere.
mozzar is offline Find More Posts by mozzar