HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 26, 2013, 05:14 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 169
For Sale
25" long drill bits made for the modeler!!!

Drill Baby Drill! Size does make a difference when it comes to these three 25" drill bits.

Get the extra length needed for boring jobs where standard length bits won't reach. Made of polished alloy steel with 118° points. 1/8"-5/32" & 1/4" drill bits all in one package. The 5/32" is perfect for the red nyrod for running control to your engine.

I will sell these for $14 and $10 for shipping for a total of $24 in US and everyone loves them. $30 shipping to Canada by Priority mail!!!

You only have to use them one time and you will thank me.

Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts