SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 31, 2015, 07:44 PM
Find More Posts by Kmot
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
24,561 Posts
Two Saturday's ago I was losing range on my Traxxas Slash. It would stop dead and I would have to walk closer to it to get control again. Battery level in the transmitter was low. I also am thinking that low battery voltage "may" make control commands sent to the Rx, slower than they should be. Dunno, just a wild azz guess. But, I crashed into a tree and tore up some parts, and I am wondering if it is because it could not react to my command input as fast as it is supposed to.

So back at home, I checked and was low on AA batteries. Seems I am 'always' low on AA batteries. Just use them up a lot, and so I tend to keep them in the radio maybe longer than I should.

I fixed that today.
Kmot is online now Find More Posts by Kmot
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2015, 08:40 PM
Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,886 Posts
New Power pole Connector!..Sooo Right!!.....I for sure Have made a huge Contribution To All the Different maker's of Copper Top's!.......I have a Huge Problem Turning off my Transmitter's!!... But 4 Sure I think that had to Have been the Problem...never react's like you want to....or just Take Off!!......DoH!....... That Suck's Though ...Hope you were able to fix the Truk!!!!!!!........Daang thats alot of Tx Rx Time!!!.....lol.....................and on that note!!.....cant wait 4 tomorrow!......batt's are chargin !...........
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Jul 31, 2015 at 09:03 PM.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 09:46 PM
Find More Posts by Kmot
Grumpa Tom
Joined Sep 2003
24,561 Posts
They are on sale right now, $5 a pack with one of HF's coupons.
Old Aug 01, 2015, 12:04 AM
Find More Posts by ChevyPrerunner
United States, CA, Los Angeles County
Joined May 2015
93 Posts
Nice Stock up There Tom that should hold ya over for a bit I am almost done charging up as well for tomorrow, but still trying to figure out my mysterious Spectrum Tx/Rx problems. Seems theres no way to get my radio to work with both my Rx's, guess its time to get a new radio and matching Rx's for all my boats

See y'all in the A.M.
ChevyPrerunner is online now Find More Posts by ChevyPrerunner
Old Aug 01, 2015, 12:28 AM
Find More Posts by Kmot
Grumpa Tom
Joined Sep 2003
24,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyPrerunner View Post
Nice Stock up There Tom that should hold ya over for a bit I am almost done charging up as well for tomorrow, but still trying to figure out my mysterious Spectrum Tx/Rx problems. Seems theres no way to get my radio to work with both my Rx's, guess its time to get a new radio and matching Rx's for all my boats

See y'all in the A.M.
Are you changing models in the Tx menu when you try to bind a new Rx? Spektrum has a system where you must change to the other model name you have programmed before you can bind anotehr receiver. And then after all your Rx's are bound, you will not be able to control a second boat, unless you change the model in the Tx from the first boat. And etc.
Old Yesterday, 02:20 AM
Find More Posts by ChevyPrerunner
United States, CA, Los Angeles County
Joined May 2015
93 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot View Post
Are you changing models in the Tx menu when you try to bind a new Rx? Spektrum has a system where you must change to the other model name you have programmed before you can bind anotehr receiver. And then after all your Rx's are bound, you will not be able to control a second boat, unless you change the model in the Tx from the first boat. And etc.
Hmm Interesting, I only have the basic Spectrum Dx2e radio? It doesn't have a screen with text but it was controlling both my boats with MR200 Rx's in them for months.. I think the one in the BJ29 got too wet and fried. Seems to be working great in the Delta Force 29" Thanks for the info Tom and had a great time with all ya Violators today!!
ChevyPrerunner is online now Find More Posts by ChevyPrerunner
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,886 Posts
OK here we got The D'Man and Blacksheep battling with the M Machines!!....Good Driving Boyy's!
HDV The Mean Machine Dman Blacksheep Battle! nice (2 min 0 sec)
Then we Got ZeroTech Tim Making some laps with his Screaming MHZ Mono!!!!
HDV Tim's Screaming MHZ Mono (2 min 16 sec)
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Old Today, 06:27 PM
Find More Posts by Rafael_Lopez
Product Developer-Pro Boat
Joined Jan 2015
27 Posts
Man, its been 3 weekends since I have been trying to make it to the Dam. Until I can find time, I'll enjoy the weekly reports
Rafael_Lopez is online now Find More Posts by Rafael_Lopez