HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Nov 13, 2014, 08:09 PM
Joined Nov 2014
3 Posts
Discussion
Cheerson Cx-10

Hey. I just bought my first electric plane as a late night impulse buy. For the Cheerson Cx-10 mini quad, the reviews seemed positive and the price was cheap. I bought it on ebay.

Unfortunately I am having trouble flying it. I am not sure whether this is because I have high expectations, or whether it is malfunctioning.

When I get it to take off, it immediately veers in one direction. When I adjust the throttle, it is either gaining or loosing altitude - never hovering stationary (perhaps that is not something that is possible?).

It just seems like no matter what I do, it is always moving around of its own accord. The "calibration" feature doesn't seem to do anything.

I have some control, but its the type of control where your car is crashing and you get to decide where it crashes. Any advice?

Edit: I think I am in the wrong place. Can I get this moved to Aircraft - Electric - Multirotors - Mini Multirotors?
jamuses is offline Find More Posts by jamuses
Last edited by jamuses; Nov 13, 2014 at 08:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2014, 08:38 PM
New Zealand, Marlborough, Blenheim
Joined Jun 2012
498 Posts
Probably shouldn't be in the electric plane section but I've brought one and it flys great, very stable after a little trim. Can only suggest change the blades or you may have a dud. Mines great value for US$18 and fun
otherhalf2 is offline Find More Posts by otherhalf2
Old Nov 13, 2014, 09:15 PM
Joined Nov 2014
3 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I think I will close this one off and post in the right section.
jamuses is offline Find More Posts by jamuses
Closed Thread