HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2014, 08:39 AM
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Aug 2008
187 Posts
From what I understand, using a gopro with supplied hdmi ribbon cable you have no problem with the video. That's because your lightbridge video source is in HDMI/AV mode, but Z15 needs HD GIMBAL mode as video source because the video is not feed directly into the air unit but through Zenmuse controller.

I hope you'll have it sort out soon. It's a great tool.
kaysee is offline Find More Posts by kaysee
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2014, 11:00 AM
United States, CA, Anaheim
Joined Dec 2011
430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysee View Post
From what I understand, using a gopro with supplied hdmi ribbon cable you have no problem with the video. That's because your lightbridge video source is in HDMI/AV mode, but Z15 needs HD GIMBAL mode as video source because the video is not feed directly into the air unit but through Zenmuse controller.

I hope you'll have it sort out soon. It's a great tool.
I'm getting a new HDMI cable. When I used the GoPro I had to switch to HDMI/AV, going back to HD it never worked. Good times.
shdwkeeper is offline Find More Posts by shdwkeeper
Old Nov 10, 2014, 11:05 AM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
United States, CA, Big Bear
Joined Jan 2006
10,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shdwkeeper View Post
Yup that's what it was set to.
Did you verify and resend this command?

Edit: NM see that you have tried it.

Can you list what firmware version you are running?
blade strike is online now Find More Posts by blade strike
Site Sponsor