HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 04, 2014, 04:40 AM
Joined Feb 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
Santa Maria Parts Identification

Hi there,
Can anyone help on identifying a particular part in the Santa Maria - Artesania Latina? I have completed the hull and decking etc. and am at the rudder (going according to the instructions) but the brass pieces for the rudeder are confusing. There are said to be 3 and I find 4 but more than that, the piece that would seem correct is such a solid piece of brass with quite extensive turning done to it that it doesn't seem logical that one would have to cut these pieces down. I have searched every inch of the internet to make certain of the identification of this piece but find nothing conclusive. As there is no other brass piece that it could possibly be, it seems that this elaborate piece of brass must be it - yet, it doesn't really make sense. Can anyone help?
Thanks so much,
Kinnikki
Kinnikki is offline Find More Posts by Kinnikki
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2014, 01:32 PM
Joined Dec 2006
155 Posts
Ahoy Kinnikki,

I haven't built that kit, and I don't know if anyone else here has. But we may be able to help if you can post some pictures of the parts in question.
kotori87 is offline Find More Posts by kotori87