HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 02, 2012, 04:06 PM
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2011
369 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
There is a general consensus that the larger Walkera helis should be avoided, especially the V400D02 where there are a huge number of serious issues, Some people have even been injured by it. Although that heli was sold in Hong Kong, the vendors did not carry parts for it because it was only bought by foreign visitors.
I took time above to talk about my V400 and how I wouldn't buy one in today's market. Having said that and I feel the need to defend it now if even just a little. As mentioned, the only problem that I would consider "serious" is the servos. They are like selling a car with plastic tires. You can say it has tires, but no one should ever drive a car with them. Outside of this, while there are annoyances and disappointments, I would not call anything else about it a "serious issue". Also, anyone can be injured by any heli at any time. Outside of making the case that a servo fails mid flight causing the heli to crash into someone, I do not see anything I would suggest be considered dangerous. The rotor head and the blades are made quite well and I've never had an issue with either. Perhaps, given the cost, folks are buying this heli that really aren't skilled enough or prepared enough or experienced enough to fly it. People in over their heads like that are always a danger. This is not he V400's fault.

Again there are other helis on the market today that I would buy over this one, but I am not prepared to call the V400 unsafe or even an outrageously bad purchase. Too many faults for the market as it is today, but not a travesty.
C6Silver is offline Find More Posts by C6Silver
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 02, 2012, 04:08 PM
Closed Account
Joined Apr 2010
1,025 Posts
I think bashing would be things like a laundry list of models and what's wrong with 'em. I don't see that here.
I have a ufly that I still fly quite often. I bought it like 2 yrs ago. Find me an in stock source for the drive shaft. The drive shaft is carbon fiber and it "feathers" at the ends in a very short time. I have 4 left and it appears that when I use those the ufly will be toast.
My first was a the original walkera 4. In I think mid 2010? they replaced it with version 2 - only a few parts were interchangeable and v1 parts vanished. I emailed walkera asking where I could get blade holders and a few other pieces to keep it flying. I'll give them credit that I got an answer in 2 days, but the answer was it was replaced by version 2 and longer being supported.
That walkera 4 v2 is only about 2 yrs old, find parts for it.
I even bought the wk-2801 transmitter - which by the way is disco'd and replaced by the devo.
My brother has two small indoor walkera micros that he can't get parts for.
Literally everything that I got from walkera in the last 3 yrs has been disco'd. That's not bashing, it's just the way it is.
In defense of walkera I disagree with jasmine's oppinion of "crap electronics". They used to have a reputation for real garbage, but I think they improved in that area a lot. Not saying it's the best on the market, but crap might be a little harsh. Just my oppinion - I respect jasmine's oppinion, I just don't totally agree.

Regarding the v400d02 - I haven't scoured the web, but a quick check of of wow and xheli shows me the swashplate and main drive gear are out of stock. Wow is out of stock on the actual heli, xheli has it on sale for almost half price. That may just be a coincedence, or it may be a warning sign.
Clubheli has dropped walkera completely so I'm not sure they count anymore.

On the other hand, I did a quick search of the micro section and the first reference to the blade MCX was in 2008. I assume this is it? If so, the heli, and parts are still available.
karlik is offline Find More Posts by karlik
Old Nov 02, 2012, 04:11 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlik View Post
On the other hand, I did a quick search of the micro section and the first reference to the blade MCX was in 2008. I assume this is it? If so, the heli, and parts are still available.
The Blade CP Pro predates the MCX by several years and you can still get parts for it.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
Old Nov 02, 2012, 04:21 PM
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,449 Posts
Quote:
In defense of walkera I disagree with jasmine's oppinion of "crap electronics". They used to have a reputation for real garbage, but I think they improved in that area a lot. Not saying it's the best on the market, but crap might be a little harsh. Just my oppinion - I respect jasmine's oppinion, I just don't totally agree.

No I love it when people disagree and can back it up. My opinion of Walkera electronics is based on fairly limited experience with them. Every time I've worked on one, I've found something wonky in the servos, receiver, or radio. In all cases except once when the servo was stripped, we were able to fix the issue and get the thing to fly. I have not worked on any recent models though - and it's possible they have improved, I just don't have the information to say one way or another.

The mCX was released October 1, 2008 - that's when it got to the hobby shop anyway. The parts from the current version will mostly work on the old one.
jasmine2501 is offline Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Old Nov 05, 2012, 02:00 AM
United States, WA, Pasco
Joined Oct 2012
10 Posts
Yes! Walkera is that BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryseed View Post
hello,,
i have been thinking about getting a walkera . either a v400d2 or a something similar.
i talked with people at a local flying club and they told me that walkera is rubbish and cheap for reason and most started laughing. and joking. i asked about 9 men at the elms flying club .i got mostly the same replies on rcd and helifreak as well with people calling them pure rubbish.
can anyone give me any ace and bads on it. is it really so bad.thanks.
harry
In A Word. YES! That Bad. I am fighting walkerahelicoptersupply over a defective RX2702V-D 3 axis integrated gyro receiver on a V450D01, that lasted less than 2 minutes when testing the cyclic servo's and this was a FIRST TIME start up with battery. The elevator went erratic, locked in one position, then promptly smoked due to the rx/gyro failing. Now walkerahelicoptersupply says sucker, since you opened the box, your stuck with it. Since it spooled up before it left here, I don't owe you nothing. I can go on and on, but I won't. YES! WALKERA IS THAT BAD! Here's a pic of the swashplate before I replaced it and this was new, straight from Walkerahelicoptersupply.

Lol....Sorry for the dust, it was windy that day.
RodneyJ is offline Find More Posts by RodneyJ
Old Nov 05, 2012, 02:58 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,295 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6Silver View Post
I took time above to talk about my V400 and how I wouldn't buy one in today's market. Having said that and I feel the need to defend it now if even just a little. As mentioned, the only problem that I would consider "serious" is the servos. They are like selling a car with plastic tires. You can say it has tires, but no one should ever drive a car with them. Outside of this, while there are annoyances and disappointments, I would not call anything else about it a "serious issue". Also, anyone can be injured by any heli at any time. Outside of making the case that a servo fails mid flight causing the heli to crash into someone, I do not see anything I would suggest be considered dangerous. The rotor head and the blades are made quite well and I've never had an issue with either. Perhaps, given the cost, folks are buying this heli that really aren't skilled enough or prepared enough or experienced enough to fly it. People in over their heads like that are always a danger. This is not he V400's fault.

Again there are other helis on the market today that I would buy over this one, but I am not prepared to call the V400 unsafe or even an outrageously bad purchase. Too many faults for the market as it is today, but not a travesty.
What I meant by serious issues were big issues rather than issues that are necessarily dangerous. I would go as far as to say that no Walkera CPs of whatever size were acceptable in terms of quality. It is just that the consequences are greater with a bigger heli. I an others who have owned a 4F200 had parts that flew off all the time in flight. I bought mine from a shop that offered free lifetime repairs, but even that heli proved to complicated for them to fix well. The problems with Walkera servos scale up with the size of the heli.

I am really against large RTF helis for the reason that they are put together by factory workers who are doing monotonous jobs and have no interest in the hobby.
zadaw is offline Find More Posts by zadaw
Old Nov 05, 2012, 10:58 PM
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2011
369 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
What I meant by serious issues were big issues rather than issues that are necessarily dangerous. I would go as far as to say that no Walkera CPs of whatever size were acceptable in terms of quality. It is just that the consequences are greater with a bigger heli. I an others who have owned a 4F200 had parts that flew off all the time in flight. I bought mine from a shop that offered free lifetime repairs, but even that heli proved to complicated for them to fix well. The problems with Walkera servos scale up with the size of the heli.

I am really against large RTF helis for the reason that they are put together by factory workers who are doing monotonous jobs and have no interest in the hobby.
Certainly understand but I wanted to comment on the seriousness of the issues and the mention in your post of injury. No doubt what you said is true, but I have heard of parts blowing off of other helicopters from better brands. I've put a lot of time into my V400 but have never seen parts fly off. I have experienced, on the first flight, the criminality of the OEM servos. I have experienced time and time again the buttery metals and poor placement of screws. I will continue to not recommend it, as you are, but I have gotten and continue to get a lot out of it.
C6Silver is offline Find More Posts by C6Silver
Old Nov 06, 2012, 03:37 AM
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
7,263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryseed View Post
hello,,
i have been thinking about getting a walkera . either a v400d2 or a something similar.
i talked with people at a local flying club and they told me that walkera is rubbish and cheap for reason and most started laughing. and joking. i asked about 9 men at the elms flying club .i got mostly the same replies on rcd and helifreak as well with people calling them pure rubbish.
can anyone give me any ace and bads on it. is it really so bad.thanks.
harry
In my experience in this hobby, trying to save money has cost me more money then if i were to have just gotten a $1200 heli in the first place . Believe me or don't. Walkera has fairly expensive replacement parts and your sure to buy lots of them. I can't argue it anymore. In this hobby you invest up front so you don't end up in the dirt and you need a plan.. here is my recommendation.

1. Decide what you like about the hobby. Is it 3D or Scale heli/flight only? Or do you just want a little toy for farting around inside your house and your good and happy with that?

2. Do a lot of research on your own. Don't just take advise at face value, including and especially my own.

3. If you really want to fly 3D and already have basic orientations down from a FP or Coax go ahead and buy a sim. Wait a little bit for the heli if you have too. It's really best, trust me. It will be the least expensive learning curve by far. It helps to have a TX that is directly compatible with phoenix, I found my Spektrum DX8 worked much better with it than my 2801. It sure was a LOT easier to set up to work like a real TX instead of having to manually configure the 2801/devo to work properly with all the switches, curves and expos working correctly. Once you feel very comfortable in the sim and have put in a few hundred hours. you should buy a nice 450-500 size heli. The gaui X5 is the best heli i ever owned but it is probably scary to a lot of people. So starting with a 450 is probably a good idea. The problem with micros is they just don't have the consistency of power and you'll start to crash because the heli can't keep up with you as you progress. A 450 should be able to. Even a good 250 would be good if your scared of going too big. But below 250, IMO will get you into the ground more then you want.

If you like scale flight or just hovering around and have no interest in 3D. Most of these walkera are OKAY, but there are problems with them. All i can say is you probably won't ever regret NOT buying a walkera. You definitely will never regret not buying one like i regret not buying something other than a Walkera when i got a 450, thats for sure. Walkera got me into the hobby, but i should have looked elsewhere when it came time to get a bigger heli than the 120. But at this stage i wish i had done it differently. Sure i love my v120D02S, it's still one of my best fliers and in my most recent video i was beginning to even impress myself at what i can do with it now. So there is still grounds for flying the little ones to learn. But i still say getting a bigger heli that is reliable is good to do right off, even if your slow to take to 3d with it and have to just hover it around at first. Eventually you will grow more comfortable with it and grow into it instead of out grow it. I hope that makes sense?

Thats my 2 cents. That being said, The X5 is BY FAR the best heli i have ever owned and the DX8 is also the best TX i have ever owned. IF you care to see how Walkera has treated me and my transitions in to a big expensive bird. you can always check out my videos on youtube. Here is a link to my channel.

This one seems to be pretty popular though:

V450D01 2702V Lock out Crashes (4 min 22 sec)
IntegrityHndywrk is online now Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Old Nov 06, 2012, 04:40 AM
Closed Account
Joined Apr 2010
1,025 Posts
Wow - I feel your pain. I don't know if it's related, but my ufly locked up like that right out of the box. Second flight, I had no control and watched it fly past and behind me and crash. Much less damage than yours of course.

This is a 2 yr old video of what it did on startup (it was only 3 days old at the time). The entire time the servos are buzzing there is no response from the heli at all, it is locked up. And at random times it would do that in flight. It turns out it had the wrong servos, the wrong rx and the wrong esc installed, After I replaced them with correct parts it flew ok.

ufly startup (1 min 0 sec)
karlik is offline Find More Posts by karlik
Old Nov 06, 2012, 09:17 AM
IHW Heli Division
Joined Mar 2012
7,263 Posts
Quote:
Wow - I feel your pain. I don't know if it's related, but my ufly locked up like that right out of the box. Second flight, I had no control and watched it fly past and behind me and crash. Much less damage than yours of course.

This is a 2 yr old video of what it did on startup (it was only 3 days old at the time). The entire time the servos are buzzing there is no response from the heli at all, it is locked up. And at random times it would do that in flight. It turns out it had the wrong servos, the wrong rx and the wrong esc installed, After I replaced them with correct parts it flew ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZA8D...&feature=g-upl
I guess you bought it used if it came with all the wrong equipment?
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:54 AM
Folding Spacetime
United States, CA, Fullerton
Joined Jul 2011
2,004 Posts
I cannot say that my flying skills have outgrown my V400D02 just yet, but my mechanical skills certainly have. Mine was a reliable daily flyer, but I had to initially mod the hell out of it--metal gear servos, brushless main motor, brushless tail motor, all of the associated brushless ESCs and converters, and COCO's superframe. I never had the lockout problem like Integrity did, my Rx2614V and even my Rx2702V have been pretty solid performers (though Integrity's posts do give me anxiety about lockouts ). Modding the V400D02 so that it would hover decently taught me a ton about heli mechanics, enough to build my own 450 Pro for a fraction of the cost of anything Walkera has to offer. Once you have that knowledge, there is no going back. I absolutely love the design of the 450 Pro--it really is a tough, well-designed heli, and I got sick and tired of the fragile frame design of the V400D02.

I do like my V120D02S, however, I like it a lot. It seems a lot like a mini version of my 450 Pro (I realize all the reasons why it actually isn't, but it just seems that way to me). I like that it is fairly crash-resistant, easy to repair, and the gyro works pretty darn well in the wind. But, right out of the box, I had to replace the Rx. Crashed the heli serval times before it occurred to me that the gyro was not working correctly, and by that time the vendor was unwilling to replace the Rx for me--that whole deal was very annoying! Once that was taken care of, though, the heli flies great!

At any rate, based on what I now know, I would never buy a large RTF heli from Walkera (or anyone else, actually). By 'large' I mean anything in the 200s on up. Modern day Walkera micros appear to be pretty good (e.g., Genius, Mini CP, and V120D02S), so I wouldn't hesitate buy one if I wanted another micro heli.
navigator2011 is online now Find More Posts by navigator2011
Old Nov 06, 2012, 08:57 PM
IHW Heli Division
Joined Mar 2012
7,263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator2011 View Post
I cannot say that my flying skills have outgrown my V400D02 just yet, but my mechanical skills certainly have. Mine was a reliable daily flyer, but I had to initially mod the hell out of it--metal gear servos, brushless main motor, brushless tail motor, all of the associated brushless ESCs and converters, and COCO's superframe. I never had the lockout problem like Integrity did, my Rx2614V and even my Rx2702V have been pretty solid performers (though Integrity's posts do give me anxiety about lockouts ). Modding the V400D02 so that it would hover decently taught me a ton about heli mechanics, enough to build my own 450 Pro for a fraction of the cost of anything Walkera has to offer. Once you have that knowledge, there is no going back. I absolutely love the design of the 450 Pro--it really is a tough, well-designed heli, and I got sick and tired of the fragile frame design of the V400D02.

I do like my V120D02S, however, I like it a lot. It seems a lot like a mini version of my 450 Pro (I realize all the reasons why it actually isn't, but it just seems that way to me). I like that it is fairly crash-resistant, easy to repair, and the gyro works pretty darn well in the wind. But, right out of the box, I had to replace the Rx. Crashed the heli serval times before it occurred to me that the gyro was not working correctly, and by that time the vendor was unwilling to replace the Rx for me--that whole deal was very annoying! Once that was taken care of, though, the heli flies great!

At any rate, based on what I now know, I would never buy a large RTF heli from Walkera (or anyone else, actually). By 'large' I mean anything in the 200s on up. Modern day Walkera micros appear to be pretty good (e.g., Genius, Mini CP, and V120D02S), so I wouldn't hesitate buy one if I wanted another micro heli.
Okay, granted so I am not just "bashing" (telling the truth about) Walkera. I have to say the V120D02S is probably their best all time release, with the V200D03 being a fairly good heli too. Basically being a bigger version of the V120. It's not bad. But the problem is they are just learner heli and really must be upgraded, like you said to fly good. After upgrades my V120 is absolutely sick. I'm sure anyone that flew my setup would be very impressed at the performance on my V120d02S as it sits right now with a Turbo ace 215, slipper clutch and 130X main blades as upgrades. Here is one of my best flights on the thing to show how good it can be. I'm no pro either. A lot of it ended up off frame, but most of the flips, rolls and inverted flight is in front of the camera, in frame.

V120D02S Pro 3D and inverted flight 11 04 12 (5 min 17 sec)

On a 450. The truth is, i would build a Walkera V450D01 airframe any day over the Align 450 pro airframe. Nothing wrong with the Align 450, but the frame is strong on the v450. I can't break it. As you saw in the video above, i've tried! The MAJOR difference between the two is the initial electronics that come on the V450d01. They are worthless. By worthless i mean, they will cost you LOTS AND LOTS of money in the long run. Otherwise the V450D01 mechanics are essentially Align V1 clones with their own airframe to fit on. With a set of savox servos and a good ESC. This heli has been flying great, even with the new 2702V with long antennas. But i can't wait to drop a beastX in it like my X5. Doing tick tocks, the 2702V gets wind blown from the side and drifts. The BeastX on my X5 seemed to gyro correct for the wind even with the tail pointed down, while doing the tick tocks. So the heli did not drift sideways while doing them, like on my V450.

Here is me tearing up the skies with my v450d01 with all upgraded Savox servos with custom ball linkages and servo horns for integrity and (close to) proper swash geometry. The CopterX 3550kv motor with a 13T pinion. A Hobbywing Platinum 40A ESC and the "revised" 2702V with long antenna wires. This was actually the video from my first tick tocks attempts on the v450, after gaining massive amounts of confidence from flying the bigger X5. So as you can see, even though the 2702V can be problematic. This one seems to be working great. Except of 3 instances the rpms dropped and i lost control for a split second then i came right back online with no issue. Very strange, but no crashes because of it. Just momentary stalls.

V450D01 - Tick-Tocks - 11-04-12 (5 min 25 sec)
Old Nov 06, 2012, 10:44 PM
We NEED a LiPo w a USB plug!!!
Orland Park, Illinois
Joined Feb 2010
426 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post

<sn> So starting with a 450 is probably a good idea. The problem with micros is they just don't have the consistency of power and you'll start to crash because the heli can't keep up with you as you progress. A 450 should be able to. Even a good 250 would be good if your scared of going too big. But below 250, IMO will get you into the ground more then you want.

If you like scale flight or just hovering around and have no interest in 3D. Most of these walkera are OKAY, but there are problems with them. All i can say is you probably won't ever regret NOT buying a walkera. You definitely will never regret not buying one like i regret not buying something other than a Walkera when i got a 450, thats for sure. Walkera got me into the hobby, but i should have looked elsewhere when it came time to get a bigger heli than the 120.
Does anyone make a decent mid-priced 250 RTF?

Just curious....
IceRail is offline Find More Posts by IceRail
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:04 PM
IHW Heli Division
Joined Mar 2012
7,263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceRail View Post
Does anyone make a decent mid-priced 250 RTF?

Just curious....
for 3d or just for flying around? The walkera V200D03 is not too bad, for a RTF. I think the 300X is also an option too. The cool thing about the 300X is the RX/gyro unit on it is very good. The heli is not so great. Lots of plastic and maybe some issues. But over all it seems like a decent heli for a RTF, then when you want to move to a kit you can take your very nice AR7200BX over with you if you wanted. The 300x is a little bigger than a 250, not much. I have not flown one, but i have seen one fly. It looked pretty good in the air. If you really can't handle a build you can always inquire at an LHS about having them build the heli you like. Some do that, some don't. OR, you can look on ebay or the classified section here. There is always someone selling used helicopters. It can be risky, but it's an option. Sometimes they come RTF. The Trex 250 DFC is a nice little heli if you can find one used.

Oh one more thing about the V200D03. Banana Hobby sells that same heli with a different canopy and deans connectors on the ESC and battery. It's called the Matrix 250 and it's a rebadged V200D03. It's reportedly $100 cheaper than the RTF V200D03.

Keep in mind. These heli do not crash well. They will be on your bench and pretty expensive to fix compared to a 300X, i think. But you'd be in the same ball park with a Trex 250 DFC on repair costs. It's just the Trex is a much better heli. Again, if you can find one used and built already for you.
Last edited by IntegrityHndywrk; Nov 06, 2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old Nov 06, 2012, 11:27 PM
Suspended Account
Mali, Tombouctou, Timbuktu
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
In my experience in this hobby, trying to save money has cost me more money then if i were to have just gotten a $1200 heli in the first place . Believe me or don't. Walkera has fairly expensive replacement parts and your sure to buy lots of them. I can't argue it anymore. In this hobby you invest up front so you don't end up in the dirt and you need a plan.. here is my recommendation.

1. Decide what you like about the hobby. Is it 3D or Scale heli/flight only? Or do you just want a little toy for farting around inside your house and your good and happy with that?

2. Do a lot of research on your own. Don't just take advise at face value, including and especially my own.

3. If you really want to fly 3D and already have basic orientations down from a FP or Coax go ahead and buy a sim. Wait a little bit for the heli if you have too. It's really best, trust me. It will be the least expensive learning curve by far. It helps to have a TX that is directly compatible with phoenix, I found my Spektrum DX8 worked much better with it than my 2801. It sure was a LOT easier to set up to work like a real TX instead of having to manually configure the 2801/devo to work properly with all the switches, curves and expos working correctly. Once you feel very comfortable in the sim and have put in a few hundred hours. you should buy a nice 450-500 size heli. The gaui X5 is the best heli i ever owned but it is probably scary to a lot of people. So starting with a 450 is probably a good idea. The problem with micros is they just don't have the consistency of power and you'll start to crash because the heli can't keep up with you as you progress. A 450 should be able to. Even a good 250 would be good if your scared of going too big. But below 250, IMO will get you into the ground more then you want.

If you like scale flight or just hovering around and have no interest in 3D. Most of these walkera are OKAY, but there are problems with them. All i can say is you probably won't ever regret NOT buying a walkera. You definitely will never regret not buying one like i regret not buying something other than a Walkera when i got a 450, thats for sure. Walkera got me into the hobby, but i should have looked elsewhere when it came time to get a bigger heli than the 120. But at this stage i wish i had done it differently. Sure i love my v120D02S, it's still one of my best fliers and in my most recent video i was beginning to even impress myself at what i can do with it now. So there is still grounds for flying the little ones to learn. But i still say getting a bigger heli that is reliable is good to do right off, even if your slow to take to 3d with it and have to just hover it around at first. Eventually you will grow more comfortable with it and grow into it instead of out grow it. I hope that makes sense?

Thats my 2 cents. That being said, The X5 is BY FAR the best heli i have ever owned and the DX8 is also the best TX i have ever owned. IF you care to see how Walkera has treated me and my transitions in to a big expensive bird. you can always check out my videos on youtube. Here is a link to my channel.

This one seems to be pretty popular though:

http://youtu.be/KP_DF4iyCcU
+1

Walkera looks great, just like my ex Girlfriend, but when it comes to performance (say no more) She's in the top 10 of pitiful hits.

Buy cheap or buy twice, and that's literally all I have to say. :-(

You have lots of options in this game;

The easy option half good looker and high maintenance road like the first image (Walkera).

Or, we have the educated, reliable, and great performance machine that requires ZERO maintenance.

I'm DONE with Walkera, and frankly, they DESERVE bum reputation they have rightly earned.

I'm glad that this thread has been formed, and quite frankly I wish it would be hosted as "Sticky".

At the OP; Most of us have seen the light re' Walkera, and it seems you've listened.

:-D
V999D02 is offline Find More Posts by V999D02
Last edited by V999D02; Nov 22, 2012 at 08:02 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)