HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 02, 2013, 05:04 PM
Smokes
Australia, VIC, Kilsyth
Joined Jul 2007
220 Posts
My V913 is in the post somewhere & I'm looking forward to it arriving. Also have the V912 which is impressive in flight, a couple of V911 (Note: the V911 works well with the V912 controller which is a great relief cos the V911 controller is too small to be useful. Hopefully the V913 works with it too) plus a couple of their quads. Along with all the Walkera quads n choppers I'm using I have a wide choice of aircraft to choose from. Don't tell the wife...

I'm very impressed with what WLToys are producing and I'm wondering what the connection is between WL and Walkera.
smokes is offline Find More Posts by smokes
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2013, 12:30 AM
France, PACA, La Valette-du-Var
Joined Dec 2012
5,982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokes View Post
My V913 is in the post somewhere & I'm looking forward to it arriving. Also have the V912 which is impressive in flight, a couple of V911 (Note: the V911 works well with the V912 controller which is a great relief cos the V911 controller is too small to be useful. Hopefully the V913 works with it too) plus a couple of their quads. Along with all the Walkera quads n choppers I'm using I have a wide choice of aircraft to choose from. Don't tell the wife...

I'm very impressed with what WLToys are producing and I'm wondering what the connection is between WL and Walkera.

The same, my v913 ... will be deliver soon, the parcel is already in my country.... Hope for the beginning of the week if customs are not too long ...
I think the v913 controller will be retro-compatible with v912 and so one for the v911 ....

my main problem with the v913 now : there is no spare anywhere .....
SeByDocKy is online now Find More Posts by SeByDocKy
Last edited by SeByDocKy; Mar 03, 2013 at 03:09 AM.
Old Mar 03, 2013, 01:58 AM
Joined Dec 2012
5,982 Posts
2 new videos for V913

Here are :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jVHhk2fAzi8

and

v913 (4 min 6 sec)

In the second part of the last one, you have an outdoor flight .
Sound very promising

P.S. Actually 55USD at http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jVHhk2fAzi8
Last edited by SeByDocKy; Mar 03, 2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: add
Old Mar 03, 2013, 06:07 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
10,007 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy View Post
Here are :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jVHhk2fAzi8

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvYwW...yer_embedded#!

In the second part of the last one, you have an outdoor flight .
Sound very promising

P.S. Actually 55USD at http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jVHhk2fAzi8
Sorry, but I dont really see where this is VERY promising ... plus, how do you get to the 55$ claim based on the last video??
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: I "JUST" made a blog post ...
Old Mar 03, 2013, 07:20 AM
Joined Dec 2012
5,982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
Sorry, but I dont really see where this is VERY promising ... plus, how do you get to the 55$ claim based on the last video??

Sorry for thr link ....

http://www.myrcmart.com/product_info...01su8pmk0sk966

and for this price ..... it's not so bad
Old Mar 03, 2013, 08:59 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
10,007 Posts
Quote:
Sorry for thr link ....

Thanks ... and you are right, for 55$ its not too bad (compared with the 150$ at BG the last time I checked)
However, its unfortunate that people always (conveniently) forget to mention there is like 50$ in shipping charge to add to the heliprice (even if that is still substantially cheaper than BG price, but it is also reckless ly blurring the picture ...)
Well, at the end this one is rather unlikely to end up in my "collection" anyway, so its more of a lower priority distinction if this bird would cost me 100 or 150

I just ordered the HiSky FBL70 and will see how THAT pans out (Im just really much more of an "indoor guy" ...)
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: I "JUST" made a blog post ...
Old Mar 03, 2013, 09:20 AM
Underdog
United States, OH, Toledo
Joined Dec 2012
364 Posts
The price is right

Looks like the actual price from MyRCMart would be $55 + $30 shipping to US = $85. That seems like a very reasonable price comparable to the MJX F45. I don't see any spare parts or batteries listed yet. And I am still unable to find detailed specs on the heli like main rotor diameter and flying weight.
Jonboy. is offline Find More Posts by Jonboy.
Old Mar 03, 2013, 09:52 AM
Joined Dec 2012
5,982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy. View Post
Looks like the actual price from MyRCMart would be $55 + $30 shipping to US = $85. That seems like a very reasonable price comparable to the MJX F45. I don't see any spare parts or batteries listed yet. And I am still unable to find detailed specs on the heli like main rotor diameter and flying weight.
I guess first reviews will come next weeks .... since some of us will receive it.
Anyway, the price now is comparable to the MJX F45 ... and spare parts will appear soon of course.
Old Mar 03, 2013, 09:56 AM
Joined Dec 2012
5,982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
Thanks ... and you are right, for 55$ its not too bad (compared with the 150$ at BG the last time I checked)
However, its unfortunate that people always (conveniently) forget to mention there is like 50$ in shipping charge to add to the heliprice (even if that is still substantially cheaper than BG price, but it is also reckless ly blurring the picture ...)
Well, at the end this one is rather unlikely to end up in my "collection" anyway, so its more of a lower priority distinction if this bird would cost me 100 or 150

I just ordered the HiSky FBL70 and will see how THAT pans out (Im just really much more of an "indoor guy" ...)
A flybarless 4CH for less than 70 bucks ... it sound interesting .....
Old Mar 03, 2013, 10:32 AM
United Kingdom, England, York
Joined Aug 2012
142 Posts
SeByDocKy - is your name Frankie Aladi?
col1n is offline Find More Posts by col1n
Old Mar 03, 2013, 10:49 AM
Joined Dec 2012
5,982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by col1n View Post
SeByDocKy - is your name Frankie Aladi?
Not at all ....
Old Mar 03, 2013, 10:51 AM
United Kingdom, England, York
Joined Aug 2012
142 Posts
Didn't think so. Only asking as the link you provided to myrcmart came up with his name and shipping address as if I was logged into his account.
col1n is offline Find More Posts by col1n
Old Mar 03, 2013, 11:49 AM
Germany, HH, Hamburg
Joined Mar 2013
71 Posts
Quote:
Sorry for thr link ....

Hey Helifriends,

Today I ordered a v913 at rcmart I hope you are all well
I hope the v913 comes with the orange canopy and the black main frame, from benma there are a red canopy with a silver frame at all, but i like the V911 style much more ;-)

Torsten
torstenf1 is offline Find More Posts by torstenf1
Last edited by torstenf1; Mar 03, 2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old Mar 03, 2013, 12:25 PM
Joined Feb 2013
71 Posts
Congrats torsten, that Rcmart price seems very good - $85 delivered to the US.

I can't find the blade size for the V913 - would this heli be considered a '300' size ?
Merc_ is offline Find More Posts by Merc_
Old Mar 03, 2013, 12:46 PM
Joined Dec 2012
5,982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by torstenf1 View Post
Hey Helifriends,

Today I ordered a v913 at rcmart I hope you are all well
I hope the v913 comes with the orange canopy and the black main frame, from benma there are a red canopy with a silver frame at all, but i like the V911 style much more ;-)

Torsten
Hope the same canopi too .... Good price, you had for your bird. I ordered mine at rc711 few bucks more ... but I will probably receive mine on tuesday

I just want to know what kind of unloading connector is used, probably a JST-XH ? (I guess the same that for the v912 ?). I think, the v913 with a powerfull LiPo will rock