HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flyalan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 05:36 PM
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Aug 2003
27 Posts
Discussion
Another dissatisfied HobbyKing Customer

Well It's now been over 1 month since I purchased $300 worth of lipos from the USA HK warehouse. Shipping was free. Didn't realize this meant I might get them this century.
Initially they said I would have to wait 30 days before anything would be done. Contacted them again at 30 days and now I get no response at all and the interesting thing is that the missing or NO LONGER appears on my order history. I placed orders both prior to and after that order and those do appear.
I have filed a complaint in with paypal and hopefully this may get their attention. Not very good customer service in my opinion but I am sure I'll get blasted for this by some of the HK fans out their. And yes I do say goos things about companies when they happen. Good customer service that it. Miniature Aircraft, Ready Heli, Horizon for example.
flyalan is offline Find More Posts by flyalan
Closed Thread