HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 05:45 AM
Joined Aug 2014
44 Posts
Discussion
DJI or Align help me decide....

I have been wanting to build another craft. I have a Tarot 680 with a GoPro. I get long flight times and pretty cool video. I also have a good gimbal and a Blackmagic Pocket Camera I want to fly. I was wanting to make the gimbals easy to swap when needed so I could use both. But it is a PITA to change and I hope to have a dedicated multi rotor for the both.
I have been back and forth looking at the DJI spread Wings s900 and Align ML960. I love the looks of the Align and like the idea of a canopy. But would the DJI be easier to get parts for and better built?
Tha Align comes with everything ready to fly but the DJI just frame and motor. I do have an extra FC I could use for the DJI so no problem getting it up and going.
Has anyone used the Align FC and if so do you like it. Give me some pros and cons.
I hate to say a canopy would be a deal breaker but with that I really want one and haven't found one for the s900.
cosmonaut1959 is offline Find More Posts by cosmonaut1959
to remove ads between posts