HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 24, 2012, 02:53 PM
Joined Aug 2012
53 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
Because ZEROuav likes to clone and spam and NOT pay to sponsor the forum they are trying to profit from.

You guys need to get your act togeather cus if you cannot afford a sponsorship your company must not be doing well.
Maybe thats why you sell everything pre-order so you can use the customers money to have your clones made.
Sponsor???!!! Look at me, sorry for having been occupying the sponsor name of Zero UAV, I should have used "Zero UAV" account to update things, easier for Tony to see.
Parift is offline Find More Posts by Parift
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Parift; Aug 24, 2012 at 03:35 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2012, 05:04 PM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Quote:
Because ZEROuav likes to clone and spam and NOT pay to sponsor the forum they are trying to profit from.

You guys need to get your act togeather cus if you cannot afford a sponsorship your company must not be doing well.
Maybe thats why you sell everything pre-order so you can use the customers money to have your clones made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parift View Post
Sponsor???!!! Look at me, sorry for having been occupying the sponsor name of Zero UAV, I should have used "Zero UAV" account to update things, easier for Tony to see.
Thanks for pointing that out to them.

Rob
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone
Old Aug 24, 2012, 05:40 PM
jab
Unregistered User
Joined Aug 2007
1,088 Posts
Sometimes I don't understand people on this forum at all. Nothing drives innovation to make better equipment at lover prices better then some competition.
Just look at how DJI suddenly introduced new features and lowered prices on extensions, when ZeroUAV released the YS-X6.
But instead some people are acting like they want single vendors with exclusive products at high prices. At least that is what it seems like to me, judging by the reception many new products receive.
Only thing I can think of is that the high entry price of the current equipment makes people feel protective about their investments?
jab is offline Find More Posts by jab
Old Aug 24, 2012, 07:32 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
lol. I'm sure all the dji "dealers" (that's everyone on the planet) are worried about the dead stock they will soon need to deal with. :-)
timecop is offline Find More Posts by timecop
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 25, 2012, 10:40 AM
Joined Aug 2012
6 Posts
Quote:
LOL he doesnt need any help.
He has plenty of funny zingers.

@TC please be a good boy so I can start quoting you again.

Even though we dont see eye to eye I love your humor.
It seems like you are funny, actually i think you should be a good boy by not spamming everywhere. Pay more attention to improving the quality of your products instead of shill and defaming others.
Brandoonn is offline Find More Posts by Brandoonn
Old Aug 27, 2012, 05:39 AM
fpv addict
Sydney, Australia
Joined Nov 2007
921 Posts
Very very impressive
mrleenagle is offline Find More Posts by mrleenagle
Old Aug 27, 2012, 11:11 AM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Oct 2010
1,030 Posts
$1739 !!!!!!!!

ARE THEY INSANE!!!!! Or just high on dope!!!!
KKUSA is offline Find More Posts by KKUSA
Old Aug 27, 2012, 03:04 PM
Moscow, Russia
Joined Jun 2006
308 Posts
KKUSA, whats wrong with the price????
ArtPiranha is offline Find More Posts by ArtPiranha
Old Aug 27, 2012, 09:20 PM
Joined Aug 2012
6 Posts
what's wrong with the price? I think it's quite reasonable and worthy.
Brandoonn is offline Find More Posts by Brandoonn
Old Aug 27, 2012, 10:36 PM
dji
Joined Sep 2011
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandoonn View Post
It seems like you are funny, actually i think you should be a good boy by not spamming everywhere. Pay more attention to improving the quality of your products instead of shill and defaming others.

I have just looked at this ID(Brandoonn)'s post history, just a new ID doing promotion for zero.
dji is offline Find More Posts by dji
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 28, 2012, 06:14 AM
Joined Jul 2012
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKUSA View Post
$1739 !!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtPiranha View Post
KKUSA, whats wrong with the price????
PM you already!
Vivien Y is offline Find More Posts by Vivien Y
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 28, 2012, 08:55 AM
jab
Unregistered User
Joined Aug 2007
1,088 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dji View Post
I have just looked at this ID(Brandoonn)'s post history, just a new ID doing promotion for zero.
I would suggest both DJI and Zero behave like professionals and stay out of competing product threads.
jab is offline Find More Posts by jab
Old Aug 28, 2012, 03:44 PM
Joined Jul 2012
430 Posts
FPV MODEL are company always looking for the best products for our dealers,
as one of partner of ZERO UAV, we would like to say,for multi-rotors, we know DJI's product and management team very well, there are few reason i go for Zero UAV

1 whole solution steadi470 with good price 1999USD VS WK-M + Spreading Wing 1880+Zenmuse Z15=1099+1200+3500=5799USD for carry the same level camrea sony NEX5N or GH2 with almost same result. (i worried ZERO UAV's product selling too cheap that they will be bankrupted, or do not have enough profit to become bigger to compete with DJI, i dont know if DJI bacome bigger and getting lost in the management. personally feel hard to work with them)
2 zero YS-X6 are the FC that you can just use your phone or ipad to modify parameters, user friendly, not every one want to bring the laptop when they flying
3 most of our dealers are have confidence for there product after testing flying
4 zero steadi470 are not only carry SONY NEX5N level camera, but also GOPRO,
5 bigger version can carry professional level camrea
6 the sales team are pretty nice to work with
7 the Chinese girls try there ass off to protecting there companys reputation and promoting on RCG, though sometime use the wrong way, (Vivian might be one of the few girls on RCG i would be nice to her)
8 YS-x6 are not clone of WKM for sure

but they also have problems
1 for there pricing system, not solve the problem of EU market
2 low margin for dealers than DJI's product
3 design can be better
4 marketing need to be improved, we spend a lot for them

over all, we believe this company's product are good for users in the long run
so that wel willing to work with ZERO-UAV and grow bigger with them, and we hope Zero-UAV and Zaitsevsky-Steadcam can work together(win-win situation) instead of what happening now,
fpvmodels is online now Find More Posts by fpvmodels
Site Sponsor
Last edited by fpvmodels; Aug 28, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 07:50 PM
sydney, downunder
Joined Jan 2011
1,663 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKUSA View Post
$1739 !!!!!!!!

the price includes YS-X6 controller with basic kit features and an extra IMU to stabilize the gimbal. Plus it's an almost ready to fly solution. If it's foldable and come with a case then that would get more people interested to buy, I think.

I've been flying YS-X6 so I know what to expect from the system. I just wish that max payload would be double of the spec and the flight time would be somewhere in 12-15 minutes range. But changing the motors/ props combo to suit our taste shouldn't be a problem, that may not result in 15 mins flight duration but it would surely up the payload capacity. Just hoping that the frame is rigid enough to endure extra weight.
fajar is offline Find More Posts by fajar
Old Aug 29, 2012, 02:45 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh
Joined Nov 2010
1,839 Posts
So this is the z15 killer?
hexa is offline Find More Posts by hexa