Closed Thread
Old Jun 13, 2012, 12:50 PM
NE solo free spirit V2
The Netherlands, NB, Eindhoven
Joined Mar 2012
137 Posts
Discussion
Explaining microheli mechanics to women

Well. In about two hours my nation's honour is at stake in the european soccer tournament group match against Germany. Why is this relevant in the microheli thread, you ask?
As we all know trying to explain offside to a woman can be really really challenging. My theory is that if a woman understands the offside rule she just might understand the difference between FP and CP and that she will therefore be cool about heli's.
So while you're out on the prowl and about to make some sweet loving after watching your favorite soccer match you could say:"oh by the way, I own 7 micro radiocontrolled helicopters (speaking in a cool voice and arching one eyebrow up)" and end up taking a cold shower alone. Or. You could say "sweety, that Ronaldo was totally offside? Don't you think" if she answers "totally! He was already offside when the ball was passed..." you've got a winner!
Thoughts anyone?

BTW: this is my first thread...very exciting.
rcstringfellow is offline Find More Posts by rcstringfellow
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2012, 01:55 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,486 Posts
I'll have some of whatever it is you're drinking!

Easy way to explain heli physics to a woman is just tell her the blades go on the top side.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
Old Jun 13, 2012, 06:18 PM
NE solo free spirit V2
The Netherlands, NB, Eindhoven
Joined Mar 2012
137 Posts
Balr14, welcome to share a beer any time.

Sadly our team lost.
rcstringfellow is offline Find More Posts by rcstringfellow
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread