HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:54 PM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
3,981 Posts
Trader Rating: 386
I learned from those that came before me.
I applied.
I remain open, flexible and accommodating.
I practice what I would like; Respect and consideration.

Results?

Jared
jcstalls is online now Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:55 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1696821 boy I seem to think it just you! Let me dig further!
mikedannielle is offline Find More Posts by mikedannielle
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:17 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,101 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
You are reaching and twisting things. Your actions are not justified by anything you have put forward. You entered into agreements with more than one buyer and had no intention of telling them. Period. You absolutely agreed to wait for the first buyers payment, while telling me you never agreed to sell it to him (even though he has you PP info). Dig up anything you want on me, as there is nothing that justifies your actions. The first buyer actually sold his sons plane to pay for this one believing you when you told him not to stress because you were in no hurry for the payment. Hope you feel good about that.
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Last edited by JCMorgan; Oct 07, 2012 at 05:58 AM.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:18 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1714297 and more. Boy it's not you right? Hmmm. Let me keep looking!
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:19 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorgan View Post
You are reaching and twisting things. Your dishonesty is not justified by anything you have put forward. You entered into agreements with more than one buyer and had no intention of telling them. Period. You absolutely agreed to wait for the first buyers payment, while telling me you never agreed to sell it to him (even though he has you PP info). Dig up anything you want on me, as there is nothing that justifies your dishonesty. The first buyer actually sold his sons plane to pay for this one believing you when you told him not to stress because you were in no hurry for the payment. Hope you feel good about that.
Ha ha. Keep grasping at straws! Lol.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:27 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Ok, now that I've had time to actually read all his PMs, and check out the link you sent, all I can say is .....wow. I spent an hour at four this morning reading PMs from him. He said he bought the plane already, and entered into a deal with you at noon. He then asked why I didn't buy it, and asked if I had looked at it. After reading your last post about the times I realized that it was odd that he would ask why I didn't buy it AFTER he was suppose to have paid for it. Looking back through his PMs, he later claims that the payment is going through at 10 am, and he had spent four hours on the phone with you setting up the deal. This morning I really didn't know what was going on, or what to believe. After some more reading, it's clear that guy is a whacko. Real sorry about all the confusion. This deal should not have been this complicated. Where did that whacko come from? He went on to tell me that he had sold his sons plane to get this one, but on his threads he sure makes it sound like it was his plane.
Anyway, ready to send payment to secure plane.
HMMMMMMMM. You never sent me this in a PM?
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:29 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,101 Posts
Yeah, because you had me beliving he was lying and the plane was mine. You sent me links to some of his post and twisted the truth about it. You denied ever giving him you PP info, yet he sent you payment that you admitted you were refunding AFTER a third buyer paid. After you told me you were refunding his money, it hit me that you lied about not entering an agreement with him. I then got a PM from him stating that he paid you for the item already. Turns out you were lying to both of us, and you were the one jerking people around. You also lied to him and told him to relax and not stress because the plane would be there for him. You just proved you lied with that PM. It also shows my clear intent to buy, and confusing by your misinformation. Give a fool enough rope.....

BTW...posting PMs in public is against site rules. That is why I didn't do it, and instead shared them with those that asked me privately. I was advised by some to not post them. However, you are clearly a free spirit, and can "do as you please" (your words).
Last edited by JCMorgan; Oct 04, 2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:32 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Who ever comes up with the cash first gets it. Money talks

I never sent you this?
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:33 PM View Post
mikedannielle
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). It is temporarily hidden while mikedannielle edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:34 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorgan View Post
You know what you did.

I'm closing this thread at the request from a few in PMs. Gone on long enough. People can make thier own judgment. I have been nothing buy honest, while this guy has stated that there was nothing wrong with his dishonesty, and actually defends not telling each buyer about the deal he had with another, and denying the deal when called on it, as well as lying about giving PP info to other buyers as his "choice on how to sell his item".

What was it you said to me after "too bad snooze you lose"?

oh yea....

Have a good night.
Way to answer questions!
Last edited by mikedannielle; Oct 06, 2012 at 11:58 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:34 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedannielle View Post
ok, now that i've had time to actually read all his pms, and check out the link you sent, all i can say is .....wow. I spent an hour at four this morning reading pms from him. He said he bought the plane already, and entered into a deal with you at noon. He then asked why i didn't buy it, and asked if i had looked at it. After reading your last post about the times i realized that it was odd that he would ask why i didn't buy it after he was suppose to have paid for it. Looking back through his pms, he later claims that the payment is going through at 10 am, and he had spent four hours on the phone with you setting up the deal. This morning i really didn't know what was going on, or what to believe. After some more reading, it's clear that guy is a whacko. Real sorry about all the confusion. This deal should not have been this complicated. Where did that whacko come from? He went on to tell me that he had sold his sons plane to get this one, but on his threads he sure makes it sound like it was his plane.
Anyway, ready to send payment to secure plane.
Hmmmmmmmm. You never sent me this in a pm?
you never sent me this?? Your words and no payment but it is my fault right?
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:37 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
He went on to tell me that he had sold his sons plane to get this one, but on his threads he sure makes it sound like it was his plane.

Whos plane was it? Lol. Nice try!
Last edited by mikedannielle; Oct 06, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:41 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,101 Posts
Where am I lying on that? You told me he was a liar and crazy, and mislead me into believing you.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:47 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,101 Posts
Quote:
you never sent me this?? Your words and no payment but it is my fault right?
hhhmmm...a pm to let you know that I'm sending payment. I did mention that my mouse was on the "send money" button when I got the PM from the other buyer saying he just sent payment. Why didn't you tell me you had a sale pending with him when I told you I was sending payment to secure the plane?
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:48 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,101 Posts
Quote:
Who ever comes up with the cash first gets it. Money talks

I never sent you this?
Yes...AFTER YOU SOLD IT. A response to asking you why I'm being told someone else has paid.
Closed Thread