HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Hemikiller, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 08, 2012, 03:43 PM
-insert witty saying here-
United States, CT, Killingworth
Joined Dec 2005
1,916 Posts
Trader Rating: 234
Sold
Large format plan printing and enlarging...

Print your Plans and 3-views - first 30 sq/ft - $10.00

I will print your Model Airplane Plans and 3-views - up to 30 sq/ft for $10 ---That's 10 linear feet of plans on 36" paper. Don't bother tile printing and taping/gluing dozens of little sheets together --- I can supply you with a professional quality plan in no time at all for minimal cost. I can also enlarge or reduce any drawing to the size and scale model you desire, for a very resonable cost.

Plans larger than 30 sq/ft will have the balance billed at $.40 sq/ft.

I guarantee my work 100%. I check all my prints for accuracy to scale and print quality. If your plans are off scale, I will correct them to your specifications. If for any reason you are unhappy with my prints, you may return them to me for a full refund, including the initial shipping charges.

Check my feedback ratings here on RCGroups as well as eBay and RCU

I print and ship within 24hrs of receipt of cleared payment
via Paypal or money order - checks require 10 days for bank clearance

Drawings will be printed on one of my HP Designjet thermal inkjet plotters on 24lb inkjet bond. I can print on up to 42" wide paper with unlimited length. Customer is to supply me with the digital files of the plan(s) to be printed, or you can send me the paper plans for scanning and elnargement. You can download plan files from many locations on the internet, or purchase them on several different websites.
Supported file formats are: DXF, DWG, TIFF, JPEG, PSD, PDF, GIF and many, many others.
I do not sell, reproduce or redistribute your files in any way.

If you have paper plans that you would like enlarged or reduced, please send me a PM for a quote on scanning and printing. I can enlarge any plan, drawing or three view to the size you require, even magazine pages!

If you plan on having your design laser cut, I can supply you with the scanned images to send to your cutter.

CUSTOM WORK: I can do many forms of custom work to plans; restore damaged originals, generate ribbed wing templates for foam core wing plans, change airfoils, etc. Alternate forms of media are available, vellum, matte films, etc.

Large format scanning is also available up to 36" width +/-

If you have a large amount of documents that you need to have printed, require special media or color printing, please PM me for a quote.

Shipping is actual cost based upon service used and final package weight. Available carriers are: USPS, UPS and Fedex. International shipping is available.

Hemikiller is offline Find More Posts by Hemikiller
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 08, 2012, 03:45 PM
Dir_D_Redd
United States, GA, Clayton
Joined Jan 2010
339 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
Man! You are a heaven sent. I will be sending you a few plans that I want blown up a bit. PM me your info please. Thank You.
dirdredd is online now Find More Posts by dirdredd
Old Oct 08, 2012, 09:53 PM
D.G.B.
Southington, Connecticut, United States
Joined Jun 2000
2,952 Posts
Trader Rating: 202
Here is some of his work.YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPIONTED!!!Small plan was the orginal.
KOMET 44 is offline Find More Posts by KOMET 44
Old Oct 09, 2012, 11:15 AM
United States, IL, Champaign
Joined Aug 2012
1,089 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Can you scan or convert a pdf set of 36" wide plans into DXF or DWG vector files?
jwellsy is online now Find More Posts by jwellsy
Old Oct 09, 2012, 11:28 AM
United States, CT, Killingworth
Joined Dec 2005
1,916 Posts
Trader Rating: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwellsy View Post
Can you scan or convert a pdf set of 36" wide plans into DXF or DWG vector files?
The only way to accurately convert a scanned plan to vector format is to trace over it manually in a CAD program, which is time intensive. I can scan the plan for you, but I normally don't do manual tracing for hire.
Hemikiller is offline Find More Posts by Hemikiller
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 09, 2012, 12:35 PM
Ricinus communis
United States, AZ, Ajo
Joined Jun 2012
237 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Bookmarked....
ahrma_581 is online now Find More Posts by ahrma_581
Old Dec 16, 2012, 08:00 AM