Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 13, 2014, 01:02 PM
Panama
Joined Jul 2005
3,452 Posts
Click here to read our Fathers Day Special Newsletter!!!! lots of good deals!!!! including a FREE lipo!!!!

http://www.precisionaerobatics.com/n...sid=75&set=USA
aerofundan is offline Find More Posts by aerofundan
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 14, 2014, 05:42 AM
Australia, QLD
Joined Jul 2008
178 Posts
Great price on the Lipos and the Bandit. I picked up some lipos coming my way now Too bad the AMR doesn't have a better deal going. I've wanted one for ages but the single lipo isn't quite enough to get me to make the purchase now. Tempting though
TongueTied is offline Find More Posts by TongueTied
Old Jun 17, 2014, 05:54 AM
how'd I do that....oh
South Africa, GP, Pretoria
Joined May 2011
2,254 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by p91304 View Post
Good to know you are honest.
3DHS says free shipping in their ad but I doubt that includes your location.
When I let people fly both airplanes they always prefer the Vyper.
Unfortunately we are too far away to let you compare.
I would like to know if you are able to hover your AMR right next to you under control, that seems to be the biggest difference.
The ailerons need to be bigger on the AMR.
tbh I can't really say right now as I am very rusty.I've hardly flown this whole year and out of all my planes my AMR has seen the most sky this year and that was probably only 8 flights or so.Life just seems to take priority atm.but I have had some pretty stable hovers before(wind depending) I struggle more with keeping the tail as it's so responsive due to the short tail moment.It all comes down to practice and how comfortable one is with a certain plane.They all have something that might be easier than another to do.for instance for some unknown reason I have smoother harriers with my AMR than I do with my addy.I'm not in it to knock anyone/company just to enjoy our hobby as we all are.It's just that opinions differ and often get misinterperated.
for those of you here that are into scratchbuilding(foamies) and have come across or built demonGti's BFU(Big Flat Ultimate) will know how cool and awesome it flies! so that's an amazingly designed and built homebuilt that provides hours of huge smiles and all out of his workshop and design.
In most instances ultimates are some of the best flyin g planes there is and has big presense,no matter the size
chop stiX is offline Find More Posts by chop stiX
Old Jun 17, 2014, 10:49 AM
Romans 8:34-39
United States, FL, Davenport
Joined May 2012
8,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chop stiX View Post
tbh I can't really say right now as I am very rusty.I've hardly flown this whole year and out of all my planes my AMR has seen the most sky this year and that was probably only 8 flights or so.Life just seems to take priority atm.but I have had some pretty stable hovers before(wind depending) I struggle more with keeping the tail as it's so responsive due to the short tail moment.It all comes down to practice and how comfortable one is with a certain plane.They all have something that might be easier than another to do.for instance for some unknown reason I have smoother harriers with my AMR than I do with my addy.I'm not in it to knock anyone/company just to enjoy our hobby as we all are.It's just that opinions differ and often get misinterperated.
for those of you here that are into scratchbuilding(foamies) and have come across or built demonGti's BFU(Big Flat Ultimate) will know how cool and awesome it flies! so that's an amazingly designed and built homebuilt that provides hours of huge smiles and all out of his workshop and design.
In most instances ultimates are some of the best flyin g planes there is and has big presense,no matter the size
Ohhhhh the infamous BFU, one of which with some pretty bad ass mods is back on my build table......
bhoov128 is online now Find More Posts by bhoov128
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Snice Slick
Old Jun 17, 2014, 01:11 PM
how'd I do that....oh
Joined May 2011
2,254 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoov128 View Post
Ohhhhh the infamous BFU, one of which with some pretty bad ass mods is back on my build table......
your one of the people i was referring to,and thought maybe this will spark some speed in your build looking forward to see the end result.

hey brad aka bsbauman have u thought of maybe giving ur AMR some light as your ADX?
Old Jun 17, 2014, 08:33 PM
Australia, QLD
Joined Jul 2008
178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TongueTied View Post
Great price on the Lipos and the Bandit. I picked up some lipos coming my way now Too bad the AMR doesn't have a better deal going. I've wanted one for ages but the single lipo isn't quite enough to get me to make the purchase now. Tempting though
Just received by Lipos and a few other bits and pieces ordered on Saturday evening. That was extremely fast. Thanks PA.
TongueTied is offline Find More Posts by TongueTied
Old Jun 20, 2014, 01:29 PM
Panama
Joined Jul 2005
3,452 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chop stiX View Post
your one of the people i was referring to,and thought maybe this will spark some speed in your build looking forward to see the end result.

hey brad aka bsbauman have u thought of maybe giving ur AMR some light as your ADX?
Would be pretty cool to see an ultimate amr with some sort of aurora style lights! i bet it would be easy to see in the night with the light hitting both wings
aerofundan is offline Find More Posts by aerofundan
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 19, 2014, 11:14 AM
United States, CA, Heber
Joined Sep 2012
1,216 Posts
Any word on the larger AMR?
jk6672 is online now Find More Posts by jk6672
Old Jul 19, 2014, 10:24 PM
Chef Pilot: Planes vs Butter
United States, VA, Hamilton
Joined Jul 2012
2,674 Posts
The Silence is deafening.
ChinoDiablo is online now Find More Posts by ChinoDiablo
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RCG Plus Membership
Old Jul 24, 2014, 05:15 PM
how'd I do that....oh
Joined May 2011
2,254 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan View Post
Would be pretty cool to see an ultimate amr with some sort of aurora style lights! i bet it would be easy to see in the night with the light hitting both wings
Yeah that would be quite sweet
So Dan,are you going to give us a night AMR?
come on,give us some crazy night flying AMR style