HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM
<><><><><>
Joined Aug 2013
62 Posts
Help!
HorizonHobby

Recently the SAFE tech. on my Delta Ray went haywire and ALL HorizonHobby's support phone numbers are not working...

I hear how they have such great service all the time... If only I could contact them.

Is anyone else having this problem too?

Thanks
Crasher248 is offline Find More Posts by Crasher248
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM
tape,rattle.roll&fly
Louisiana
Joined Jun 2010
42 Posts
Leave a call back they will get back to you by closing time. I think they only have 12 techs , but when they do get back you will be very pleased, they go out of thier way to solve your problem although it may take 3-4 hours for a call back. They stay swamped.
deep purple 92 is offline Find More Posts by deep purple 92
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
Joined Sep 2010
3,780 Posts
What are you meaning that their phone numbers are not working? Does it not ring, or do you not get a message explaining the call back system? -- Maybe there is phone line problems in the area. I've never had that happen.

A second to leave a call back - unless you already tried it. It is almost impossible to place a call that falls between the seconds they have between calls. But just leave your number and when it comes up you will get a call from them.
bobly is online now Find More Posts by bobly
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
<><><><><>
Joined Aug 2013
62 Posts
It is not a problem of them being swamped and not responding, I can't reach them at all.
When I call it rings about twice and then it says:
"Sorry you have reached a number that has been disconnected or can no longer be reached please check the number and try again"
and I dug up another number in the manual (also found it online) but that was a residential number (???).

Have you called them recently?
If not try it out, maybe it's not just happening to me.

Thank you!
Last edited by Crasher248; Today at 12:48 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Joined Sep 2010
3,780 Posts
Crasher - Don't know where you are located, but just tried calling them and call went right through. In the us and used number off their web page for service questions 888-959-2305. What number did you try and/or where are you located.
bobly is online now Find More Posts by bobly
Old Today, 12:47 AM
<><><><><>
Joined Aug 2013
62 Posts
I am located in the US and not only did I try that number you have above (Air support) I tried their heli and surface support lines too..... nothing.
Maybe i'll try again tomorrow.

Very odd.
Old Today, 08:52 AM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
22,517 Posts
Use the online contact form.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/content/...service-center

Andy
AndyKunz is online now Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor