Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 07, 2013, 08:20 PM
Half way there
USA, FL, Ocoee
Joined Sep 2008
1,203 Posts
Help!
Control system linkage weight

I am in the process of designing and machining a different type of linkage system for 6mm depron foamies and would also like to create a version for 4oz'ish 3mm F3P planes. I need a target weight for the F3P version and was hoping some of you guys could share what you have. Basically I need the total weight for these items.
-servo arms (3)
-pushrods
-horns
-pull-pull cable
-z-bends or whatever end fittings you use
-heatshrink
-glue
-???
basically intead of arms the system will use pulleys. Also it woud be helpfull to know the maximum throw you would use on each surface. I would really appreciate some info. thanks
bill clark is offline Find More Posts by bill clark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 3D printing small parts
to remove ads between posts