Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 20, 2012, 05:38 PM
Nassau NY USA
Joined Jan 2001
20 Posts
Discussion
Flying Models Magazine

I had not received an issue of Flying Models magazine in quite a while and I just got an email from a buddy who is also a subscriber saying the most recent issue referred to on the site is September, 2012. Does anyone have any info about FM or Carsten's Publishing?
bmustang is offline Find More Posts by bmustang
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 08, 2012, 01:43 PM
USA, NY, Cherry Valley
Joined Sep 2010
1 Posts
Last Issue Received was September '12

As of this writing, I have yet to receive the October FM issue. I have called FM customer service three times since early October, and each time they indicated that FM issues were delayed by some sort of publishing problem, but the magazines are 'in the mail'. When asked, they conceded that the delays will likley affect subsequent issues, but 'hope it will be straigtened out by the new year'. Anyone have any insight into what is going on with FM? Are other subscribers experiencing the same delays? Has anyone received a print copy of FM newer than September??
airbound is offline Find More Posts by airbound
Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:41 PM
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
United States, MI, Temperance
Joined Sep 2002
6,535 Posts
October issue arrived a few day ago.
Tim Wolff is offline Find More Posts by Tim Wolff