HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 24, 2014, 06:09 PM
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,236 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstogie View Post
i finally put my x4 into advanced mode and talk about fun it was zipping around the lawn though was somewhat of a handful. i actually kind of like that.

...though fun i did have a couple of issues... the props seem to fall off frequently, i know its good to keep the motor from burning out but they do seem to fall off to easily.

Can i keep them on somehow or is there an inexpesive 50 pk :O available?
Remove the props and bind the X4. Turn the X4 upside down and run the motors a bit using a emery board to rough up the shafts a little so they're not so slick where the prop mounts. Put very small drop of white glue or wood glue on tip of the shaft and replace the props (insuring A & B props go to the right place). Let cure upside-down overnight. Props won't come off unless you use the pry tool. Note, I've used a tiny bit of CA too but white/wood glue is safer. CA on the tiny ProtoX props bonded so tightly that when I tried to remove a prop I pulled the motor shaft out. Probably wouldn't happen on the larger X4 motors but still, white glue is best.
stringrazor is online now Find More Posts by stringrazor
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 05:30 AM
Not really a rabbit
Germany, BW, Remseck
Joined May 2013
38 Posts
I have a small piece of dust in my videos (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...5/staub01.jpeg). I cleaned the lens over and over again, but the dirt seems to be under the lens. Is it possible to open the camera module?
redrabbit is offline Find More Posts by redrabbit