HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 01, 2012, 11:54 AM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
8,690 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmyers0403 View Post
Big Corsair arrive today from BH, quick delivery!!
Opened up to inspect and everything was is great condition. It does
have the new improved stronger hub--Great!!. Wing looks good to me. Nothing on box about V2 bit I do believe it is the updated version as there is a near horizontal line from wing tip thru prop hub but pics are attache and everyone can make their own conclusion--I am happy with what I have :-)
Still doesnt look right
Mikemynameis is offline Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 01, 2012, 12:15 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
United States, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,542 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aros View Post
V8...Buy her...you know you want to...
I know it's killing me, but mu family room TV is having problems and the wife has been on me to call someone $400 to fix it or $150 to fix it myself. So until I fix it (parts on UPS truck) I can't justify to her buying a $500 plane. Hopefully once I (IF I) fix it I get a high five and and okay buy the plane. fingers crossed or im out $150 and gotta call the tv guy.
v8truckin is offline Find More Posts by v8truckin
Old Dec 01, 2012, 12:43 PM
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
Maple Valley, WA
Joined Apr 2006
8,309 Posts
Come on v8, you know the golden RC rule...

"What, this plane? I've had this plane forever!"

Aros is offline Find More Posts by Aros
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 01, 2012, 12:59 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
United States, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,542 Posts
Lol, she caught on to that already.

She takes weekly inventory of my hangar, lol...jk
v8truckin is offline Find More Posts by v8truckin
Old Dec 01, 2012, 01:02 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
United States, NJ, Hillsborough Township
Joined Sep 2011
1,463 Posts
The $30 bump in price is caused by their oversize fee they tack on. On the page it's whatever the price is and below that it lists the oversize fee. Put it in your cart and the oversize fee is lumped into the price.

I spent too much on other stuff this BF and CM likely will have to wait until next year, whether wram show, birthday, BF or Christmas. But I still follow (and hope they come through with another distributor in the meantime)
BrownEyedFool is offline Find More Posts by BrownEyedFool
Old Dec 01, 2012, 01:04 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
Joined Mar 2009
5,655 Posts
LOL...be careful there with that...It's lonely sleeping on the couch, or worse yet "Divorce court"...Been there - Done that Twice
brandonmoon is offline Find More Posts by brandonmoon
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Relocated back to Arizona
Old Dec 01, 2012, 01:14 PM
Destin,Fl
Joined Nov 2002
557 Posts
Yea, I've tried the Oh this one? I just re-Painted it..Don't think it worked. Now if I sell 2 I can get one 1700.
cmk-2 is offline Find More Posts by cmk-2
Old Dec 01, 2012, 01:15 PM
Joined Mar 2009
5,655 Posts
I spoke to a couple of my friends at "Hobby Town USA" that are managers in the RC Departments, and they said that they have been made aware that there is some kind of negotiations going on about them receiving the new line of FMS products and will be selling them, but nothing about when? or for sure yet?

I wa also offered a part time job as an RC rep as well .... in light of what I was doing with mine and knew about them
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 01, 2012, 01:46 PM
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
Maple Valley, WA
Joined Apr 2006
8,309 Posts
You guys need to do what I do. Have so many planes she can't keep track.
Aros is offline Find More Posts by Aros
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 01, 2012, 01:59 PM
United States, DE, Dover
Joined Oct 2011
369 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aros View Post
You guys need to do what I do. Have so many planes she can't keep track.
spit it out!
Smoothcruizer3 is offline Find More Posts by Smoothcruizer3
Old Dec 01, 2012, 02:42 PM
Ldm
United States, PA, Conestoga
Joined Jun 2006
7,817 Posts
I know that BH adds the $30 oversize fee but the plane should list with the $30 added in .
When I sell on ebay and state free shipping of a plane , I know exactly what size it is when I list it . I just don't agree with a "click and bump strategy" , perhaps its just me but don't like that system .
Also now at $449 , your about 50 to 60 bucks off of RC Castle and he (Raymond ) Answers all emails .
Anyway back on subject, anyone know where to get the 2.4 orange spectrum receivers ? Hobby King is out and I have had nothing but great luck with those receivers
Ldm is online now Find More Posts by Ldm
Old Dec 01, 2012, 03:29 PM
Joined Mar 2009
5,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldm View Post
I know that BH adds the $30 oversize fee but the plane should list with the $30 added in .
When I sell on ebay and state free shipping of a plane , I know exactly what size it is when I list it . I just don't agree with a "click and bump strategy" , perhaps its just me but don't like that system .
Also now at $449 , your about 50 to 60 bucks off of RC Castle and he (Raymond ) Answers all emails .
Anyway back on subject, anyone know where to get the 2.4 orange spectrum receivers ? Hobby King is out and I have had nothing but great luck with those receivers
LDM I have 3 of the HK 2.4Ghz RX's that I'm Not going to use since I swapped to Futaba. They are brand new and never used... PM me
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 01, 2012, 05:34 PM
Ldm
Joined Jun 2006
7,817 Posts
Brandon , definitly interested are they 7 channel or more and the spectrum compatible ?
Thanks

PM sent , please let me know if you have the satlites as well, thanks
Last edited by Ldm; Dec 01, 2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: left off something
Old Dec 01, 2012, 05:48 PM
Ldm
Joined Jun 2006
7,817 Posts
By the way mitchie , that is a 6 cell 5000 correct ? Thanks

On the wifey subject I keep her in the dark likes its one big constant shell game .
Just sold my new Hanger 9 corsair , full scratch built interior, new os 91 , tons of detail , so I could fun the new corsair .
Then I make the purchase very very early in the morning , then I delete the paypal confirmation email , then I go to church for my deceptive behavior, then I get caught by her around 8:30 am when she checks deleted emails ,and we go shopping for her and the cycle starts all over
Old Dec 01, 2012, 05:57 PM
Dont be divided from the truth
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Mar 2010
3,178 Posts
My wife is pretty understanding, but to a point. When the models start turning up in bedrooms and living rooms she gives me the 'eye'.

I help guys out by fixing models and I sell some of mine occasionally so I have them going in and out of the house and if one stays, I can sometimes get away with it.....
Dangaras is offline Find More Posts by Dangaras