HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 03, 2004, 04:44 PM
Joined Apr 2004
89 Posts
dragonfly or not?

i am considering getting into the heli side of the hobby. i like airplanes but now that i am looking around for a new one i noticed that the GWS dragonfly is in the price range. is there any reason why i shouldnt get a dragon fly?

i expect it to fly stock,at least initially, i dont feel like putting money into it until i see some action and i get inspired.
i will be flying with the stock NIMH packs, no lipos for me.
retail is $68 for the heli, i have a Futaba 6EXA radio, 2 GWS naro servos, a GWS 6N receiver and a small ESC. what esle will i need? do i need 2 esc's?what cheap gyro do u recommend, my radio has a programmable mixer function so i assume i will be able to program that to work for me.

and also which version should i get, the 150 with gear drive tail or the 300 with direct drive tail. both are the same price, which one is better?

if it is not likely that it will fly stock then maybe i should just get another plane?
my beaver is offline Find More Posts by my beaver
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2004, 04:58 PM
Houng-wen Lin
Shijr, Taiwan. DungGwan, China. City of Industry, California.
Joined Sep 2001
19,445 Posts
In you case, you's better to buy B pack which come with PHA-01 3 in one device.

http://www.gws.com.tw/english/produc...helicopter.htm
GWS4CEO is offline Find More Posts by GWS4CEO