fliteline dave is offline Find More Posts by fliteline dave
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2014, 05:54 PM
Canada, BC, Comox
Joined Jan 2011
172 Posts
finished and flying

weight 859g
It fly's!!! Just how i hoped it would for a first time copter pilot. There is nothing wrong with this platform to start with. I really appreciate all the thought that is behind this tri copter. Emergency release works great. Knocked a motor off in my living room on a chair and also crashed into a tree in My backyard (first few flights) moved the arm back and broke a zip tie and a prop. thats all. Today I went into a field with it and it was So Much Fun to Fly! Perfect size for orientation and just plain easy to fly I see that My weight is a little high but, I used a power distribution board (plug and play), the body has a little more area and might have gotten a little carried away with the clear gloss over the florescent paint. I have the parts for a new one on order today and will build lighter next time
Name: image1(1).jpg
Views: 21
Size: 720.9 KB
Description:

Name: image1.jpg
Views: 16
Size: 800.6 KB
Description:
Thank you
Dave
fliteline dave is offline Find More Posts by fliteline dave
Last edited by fliteline dave; Nov 12, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
Old Nov 15, 2014, 02:45 AM
Joined Aug 2014
28 Posts
Nice work fliteline dave
mmelvis is offline Find More Posts by mmelvis