HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 17, 2014, 06:15 AM
Joined Jan 2014
11 Posts
Flight performance secs

Hello,

Is there anybody who measured or know specs from the flightconrollers of ZerUAV. I asked support from ZeroUAV several times but without any response. Strange because normally they answer questions quick. I like ther productsbut their manuals are poor, no specs, bad explanation of functionality etc. But for now i need spec for an Operations Manual. If they want to be taken serious in the market they have to tet and publish specs. Somewhere i found (in a Quick start manual for the YS-X4):
Hovering accuracy Vertical ± 1 meter en Horozontally ± 2 meter
Max tilt angle 35°
Max Descent and Ascent speed 6m/s
Suitable wind condition < 8 m/s

From the CGS i can read that maximum speed is 10.2 m/s

I would like that ZeroUAV puts this information in a manual, because are they also valid for YS-X6. But there are still some figures missing
Maximum wind gust
Maximum height in AMSL
Maximum Yaw speed

Something like Yaw speed i can measure but these kinds of specs are the basics for a good flight controller the have to be known by ZeroUAV. So through this way also i asked them to publish thes figures. Maybe someone outhere has some gigures already.

Greetings
Fotopiloot is offline Find More Posts by Fotopiloot
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2014, 01:37 AM
Joined Aug 2012
53 Posts
Dear Fotopiloot
X4,X4P,X4V2,X6,Gemini are flight control,Highone,E1100 are drone.Flight Control manual is different with the drone manual:there aren't any flying parameters. We will consider your advice,but for some stopped produciton products, the manual wouldn't be updated, such as X4,X6,X4P.
There are professional service group in Zero. It’s our pleasure helping you. You can mail to us if you have any questions.
Sales: sales@zerouav.com
Technical Support: support@zerouav.com
Other information: distributor@zerouav.com
Parift is offline Find More Posts by Parift
Site Sponsor