SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 01, 2011, 10:08 PM
Boothwyn, PA
Joined Dec 2010
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
I ordered one before I posted it here.
Oh, I know, I meant get it as in receive the item you ordered.
zeros is offline Find More Posts by zeros
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 01, 2011, 10:08 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwholler View Post
no problem doubletap i ordered two of these at this price! maybe i should change the rules to address 4 channel. But certainly this would be the kind of deal that should be included in this thread.

Maybe i should change the rules to be less than $20 for 2-3 channel. Less than $40 for 4 channel?

Right on Brutha! I have to admit, this deal is very exciting. and hopefully is a sign of the things to come for 4 channels coaxials.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 01, 2011, 10:10 PM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeros View Post
Oh, I know, I meant get it as in receive the item you ordered.

Sure Thing! I will post my impressions as soon as I receive it and test it out.
Old Jan 01, 2011, 10:15 PM
Check out my RC Video Blog
Medford, New Jersey
Joined Jul 2002
718 Posts
Quote:
Right on Brutha! I have to admit, this deal is very exciting. and hopefully is a sign of the things to come for 4 channels coaxials.
I am a little worried, now that I look at the seller details. Seems like a new seller with minimal feedback. I should have only pulled the trigger on one, but the deal is too awesome to lose out on, so went for two.

Also to all our thread subscribers i am adding the under $40 limit for 4 channels or more to the main rules at the top of the thread.
dwholler is offline Find More Posts by dwholler
Old Jan 01, 2011, 10:18 PM
Boothwyn, PA
Joined Dec 2010
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwholler View Post
I am a little worried, now that I look at the seller details. Seems like a new seller with minimal feedback. I should have only pulled the trigger on one, but the deal is too awesome to lose out on, so went for two.

Also to all our thread subscribers i am adding the under $40 limit for 4 channels or more to the main rules at the top of the thread.
Yeah, they have a couple great feedbacks from buyers who bought the same 4ch heli, but they all live in Australia. I am interested in seeing how the shipping goes to you guys here in the US.
zeros is offline Find More Posts by zeros
Old Jan 01, 2011, 10:49 PM
Joined Mar 2004
474 Posts
Doubletap you are not helping me dealing with my heli addiction at all. I ordered four #809s just right after you (at $15.30 each ), now I just ordered two Falcon 8913s after you. I guess I also have a risk addiction as well. But thank you just the same.
uabass is offline Find More Posts by uabass
Old Jan 01, 2011, 10:56 PM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uabass View Post
Doubletap you are not helping me dealing with my heli addiction at all. I ordered four #809s just right after you (at $15.30 each ), now I just ordered two Falcon 8913s after you. I guess I also have a risk addiction as well. But thank you just the same.
HAHAHA!!!! Right on Bro! I guess we can all just suffer our addictions together, yeah?
Old Jan 01, 2011, 11:25 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
DT is the "enabler" of heli addiction ... LOL!
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Old Jan 01, 2011, 11:25 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
I ordered four #809s just right after you (at $15.30 each ) ...
Just before the price went up ... good score.
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Old Jan 02, 2011, 12:01 AM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
i just pulled the trigger on that falcon xviii 4ch, the price is just too good to say no and the impulse was just too strong and its all DT's fault though i cant decide if i want silver or that orange, leaning on orange
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Old Jan 02, 2011, 12:22 AM
Brosol
Canada
Joined Dec 2010
1,111 Posts
Quote:
I apologize to Dwholler first of all, I'm breaking his rules of this thread of no more $20 shipped, but this deal is just too crazy good,so Please Excuse me dwholler. I just ordered on Ebay a Falcon 8913full 4 channel coaxial RF controlled for a delivered price of $26.64 shipped, actual price in USD after the currency conversion by Paypal, it was $27.25 USD by EMS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/GYRO-4ch-Mini-Ra...item19c2034722

http://cgi.ebay.com/GYRO-4ch-Mini-Ra...item19c20347b5

Relevant thread on this model:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1339720
Does this version have one or three trim knobs for rudder, roll, and pitch?
Brosol is offline Find More Posts by Brosol
Old Jan 02, 2011, 12:50 AM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosol View Post
Does this version have one or three trim knobs for rudder, roll, and pitch?

Don't know, I would think any knobs on the tX is non-operational, I've never seen a 4 Channel model helicopter with a TX that has "knobs" for the trim switches. I've seen alot of 3 Channel toy helis with TX's with fake non-operational trim tabs, perhaps they use the same TX cases that are already available for 4 channel models, or they include the fake trim tabs thinking that they give some additional appeal to the cheapo 3 channel toy heli if they make them look like a 4 channel model. We will see.
Old Jan 02, 2011, 12:54 AM
Brosol
Canada
Joined Dec 2010
1,111 Posts
Quote:
Don't know, I would think any knobs on the tX is non-operational, I've never seen a 4 Channel model helicopter with a TX that has "knobs" for the trim switches. I've seen alot of 3 Channel toy helis with TX's with fake non-operational trim tabs, perhaps they use the same TX cases that are already available for 4 channel models, or they include the fake trim tabs thinking that they give some additional appeal to the cheapo 3 channel toy heli if they make them look like a 4 channel model. We will see.
Just noticed this one on Ebay with the extra knobs....just for looks?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...RK:MESINDXX:IT
Brosol is offline Find More Posts by Brosol
Old Jan 02, 2011, 12:59 AM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosol View Post
Just noticed this one on Ebay with the extra knobs....just for looks?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...RK:MESINDXX:IT
Yeah, that ones has a bunch of knobs as well as 4 trim tabs. how could anyone tell with these things I have a bunch of 3 channel TX's that have all 4 trim tabs and a knob, but all the trim tabs are non-functional.
Old Jan 02, 2011, 02:44 AM
Joined Dec 2010
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeros View Post
Yeah, they have a couple great feedbacks from buyers who bought the same 4ch heli, but they all live in Australia. I am interested in seeing how the shipping goes to you guys here in the US.
Where did you expect his mother and girlfriend to live? Perhaps once they finish the big heli-scheme hit, they"ll be able to aford that feedback generating gizmo.

That's the thin thread that keeps me from ordering yet another heli, in addition to the two 809 and one 6025 that's on their way.

By the way, I ordered the 809 from BOB just as it was published here, but so far the order is in "Proccessing" status. No delivery.

I"m Lyuv, and I"m a coaxheliholic.
lyuv is offline Find More Posts by lyuv